Finally swung "the" synergy last night

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
Nice Wow! Not quite a nice nice wow or a nice wow wow, but definitely a nice wow! I should have stole it from the fool :cool:

I found it interesting that when you mis-hit from a north to south popup/ground out standpoint (not end of barrel/handle standpoint) it still makes a loud cracking sound. Pretty cool! Of course when you connect it's a distinct gun shot sound and no one is going to stop it :thumb:

I haven't been paying attention much the last year or so, I take it these still go for several hundred if you can find them?

Calli4120

ASA Free Since 05
311ab87178f17d227f8d63e2d60e49a087ab88293a3dede983a0e04acef83316.jpg

p17

SBFs 16th all time poster
if you're talking about the scx2, they are worth like 40 bucks and have been for several years

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
If all y'all don't know what "the" one is y'all better go check yoself :rolleyes:

Hold on, let me go check my stash of gifs and jpgs from 1992 to try and place on a forum to put "all y'all" in yo place for not even knowing what "the" one is.

BRB, gfy, ead, ace7, stfd, hmdwidt, mmmkay?

And for those that STILL do not know what "the" one is, I guess I'll have to just tell you. A SHAVED ONE THAT YOU HIT MIDDLE WITH IN "HO-ED"! Geesh, newbz I tell ya.

I'm gonna go crawl back in my hole in the lounge and post selfies, holla if ya need me!

louconn

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
i like how the op leaves a little mystery to the story so the readers can have their own interpretations and ideals. best easton thread in months. seriously. this place sucks

Bro Mo

Addicted to Softballfans
i like how the op leaves a little mystery to the story so the readers can have their own interpretations and ideals. best easton thread in months. seriously. this place sucks

Can't think of anything to comment so I'm just going to post a pancake recipe.
1 1/2 cups milk
1 egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups White Wings self-raising flour
1/4 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
1/3 cup caster sugar
25g butter, melted
Whisk milk, egg and vanilla together in a jug. Sift flour and bicarbonate of soda into a bowl. Stir in sugar. Make a well in centre. Add milk mixture. Whisk until just combined.
Step 2

Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Brush pan with butter. Using 1/4 cup mixture per pancake, cook 2 pancakes for 3 to 4 minutes or until bubbles appear on surface. Turn and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover loosely with foil to keep warm. Repeat with remaining mixture, brushing pan with butter between batches. Serve.