Fire Flex 2.0

Halo1810

mine has around 200 swings on it and it is getting that fireflex feel, it was stiff out of the wrapper until around the 150 mark then the sound and feel changed I still think it needs another 100 swings or so to get to my game ready status but it is a good feeling bat and the exit speed and distance is getting better with every swing. I will put it on a tester soon and see where it is at.
balls used were 44/400 and some evil bp and a couple 52's

Hagen49

I am hitting the hell out of the ball with mine. I have maybe 75 swings on it right now. Pretty much everything hit has been Champro Classic Ms and worth Gold Dots. Definitely excited to see what the thing can do once it gets real broken in.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
Just ordered the FF2 in 26oz from SBF for the original clearance price of $149.89. I had some frequent buyer point too so it came out to $142 shipped. Can't wait to get it. I haven't swung a long barrel bat in 2 years so I'm hoping it doesn't take any time adjusting to the long barrel. Anyone have any feed back on the FF2 on what I should expect coming from a 2018 VET which uses OG FF composite?

ShortYellowBus

The endload on my 28oz feels heavy enough to remind me of an older 30oz Easton. I think the endload is progressive, but I didn’t look too much into it. I really like the OG FF and the FF2 is just as good.

I mostly only BP 52’s and it hit great out of the wrapper. I bet it does great hitting classic m’s.

That price on SBF is unbelievable.

mvfjet

Part Time Player
The endload on my 28oz feels heavy enough to remind me of an older 30oz Easton. I think the endload is progressive, but I didn’t look too much into it. I really like the OG FF and the FF2 is just as good.

I mostly only BP 52’s and it hit great out of the wrapper. I bet it does great hitting classic m’s.

That price on SBF is unbelievable.

I did a BP yesterday with my 500+ hit VET using only ASA 52's and that bat out hit my ASA Mikens by a mile. Honestly I don't feel much of a difference in exit speed or distance with 52's, I just don't get that nice loud crack sound that the classic M's make. I wanted a new bat and knew I wanted another Easton so I could put the VET away. I was going to wait out the WFF but like you said the price of the FF2 was so good I knew I had to jump on it before the 26oz's sell out.

Last edited: