First hits on my SP14B3

adoray1

The Veteran
I took my new B3.0 out to hit it tonight for the first time. We used a mixture of evil Bp 52-300s and Dudley hycon ZN 52-300s. I have owned every bat through the ASA stealth line and this one felt right up there with the best of them. The bat felt great out of the wrapper with balls screaming off the barrel and is really gonna pop when it opens up. The bat was really smooth on contact with a big soft sweet spot and it had that great classic Easton sound that lets you know you really got a hold of it. I do have to say I also took out my new Aftermath tonight and I don't know which one I like more. They will be battling each other for at bats this year.

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Good to hear. My B3 is on ita way now. Both of my aftermaths are on fire, but my buddys L6 was really hot. I could only imagine what the B3 will feel like

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Anymore reviews on the B3?? Mines still in the wrapper and I cant decide if I wanna swing it or flip it

vettzz81

addicted to softballfans
Pretty and luckymatthews have a review on this bat and and they both love it. if I remember correctly it took a little over 200 hits to start opening up but they both thought it was better than last year's mercy

Pretty

Softball is cool
Pretty and luckymatthews have a review on this bat and and they both love it. if I remember correctly it took a little over 200 hits to start opening up but they both thought it was better than last year's mercy

Correct but if u notice I do not have any eastons by choice. Not saying the B4 and the 2014 Asa isn't good just saying I prefer another bat line. The b4 I swung was a 28oz. To give a true comparison I need to swing some 26oz. The 28 felt really heavy to me. Once I swing a couple of the guys around here I may switch back.

vettzz81

addicted to softballfans
I have a niw 27oz b3 b4 and L4 that all need bp....I also have the z3000s asa bal n el and 2014 demarini juggy mercy n aftermath .. So anytime u , klu and chris wanna hit lmk....I would like to try em out since its getting nicer out.

wiggie7

Addicted to Softballfans
Finally peeled the wrapper off of mine and gave it a shot and right out of the wrapper this thing was hot. We put about 50 swings on it yesterday and it was hitting close to where my friends 250 hit L6 is.... cant wait to put some more swings on this thing