First impression of SBGV RI

worthy579

Addicted to Softballfans
So I picked up a SBGV RI last week and really didn't know what to expect. I knew I was a fan of the gear line and had zero trouble finding the ss on the GS. Went and did some bp with it on friday using nothig but Thunder SWs.

The first thing I noticed was this thing is the stiffest Combat I've swung. The ball seemed to be leaving the barrel pretty good though right out the wrapper.

1-10 Ball was coming off good but couldnt get use to the stiff feel yet

10-30 Swing was coming together and was getting used to the stiff feel. The balls were really jumping off more than I expected. SS seems to be around where the GS is but not as big.

30-50 Started to drop acouple bombs which kinda surprised me but they were'nt huge shots just shots that were clearing the by like 10-15 ft so about 310-315

Can't wait to take more bp with it and see how she does when she starts to open up some. Planning to use this as my gamer for fallball because the GS would last like 2 games in the ohio fall lol.

Last edited:

tds

Addicted to Softballfans
Its a great stick if you like the barrel size. I just couldn't adjust consistantly. If you can, they will fly.