First order

sticknopper

GS Sports
Just placed my first order with SnL. So far Todd has been great at getting back to me within an hour from when I email him. And the mock up is straight sick!! Ill post the pic when I get home

sticknopper

GS Sports
photo.jpg

here they are

Mikaka

My Dixie Wrecked
gotta love me a stock logo; makes life easy. looks good though. very nice

Last edited:

jlope

<font color="Red">The OG SBF HOF'r</font>
Are the stars on the back part of a sponsors logo? If not, outlaws and stars don't seem like a good theme tie in.

Stretch19

Grow up
the mock up is straight sick? i dont know if id go that far...

the tribal on the sides and back is lame, the nautical stars is just about as played out as tribal and the smoking bullet wholes places on the logo and then all over the numbers on the back, well thats nothing more than some clip are inserted as well

i would said these are average and absolute best

Stretch19

Grow up
im just saying your mock up isnt nearly as "sick" as you think it is guy, thats all...seriously, tribal is lame as can be and the nautical stars aint far behind it...every other team in cali has nautical stars on their uniforms, why not be different? come up with a concept that goes with your teams name, to me tribal and nautical stars dont go with the Outlaws at all...just saying

hate to offend you, but im keeping it real. that mock up is ass, nothing personal, you didnt design it...

sticknopper

GS Sports
Ya I know I didn't design it but the team I play for wanted it. But all the negative comments were whatever but mr uniform critic has to open his mouth. There are plenty of ****ty uniforms on this site but if I see it I just move on. Ya it's Cali stuff hints why people from Cali like it.

Stretch19

Grow up
youre right, there are plenty of ****ty uniforms on here and when people try to say they are "straight sick" and they arent, they need to be told why...yeah its cali stuff youre right, but it was also cool like 3 years ago and you dont see people still wearing ed hardy shirts, do you? the jerseys would look a lot better w/o the tribal if nothing else, just my thoughts

oakleydude44

Geaux Time!
/\ d-bag /\

Why? Because he was honest. Maybe people shouldn't be so sensitive when posting on a public forum.

I think Stretch is pretty much dead on with his comments. Logo designs SHOULD match the team name and tribal and nautical DO NOT GO TOGETHER (unless you are a mexican mariner), especially for this team name.

combatman13

Addicted to Softballfans
I think they look sweet bro, Love the tribal and stars!!! Have alota fashion police up in here I see. Atleast its not skulls like every other softball team!!