For Sale Fitbit Force

FullSwingJudy

Addicted to Softballfans
These were recalled by fitbit because 1.7% of users developed a rash on their wrist. My wife and I have never had a rash from them. Because of the recall these things are next to impossible to find. I've been watching them on the auction site for $350 but usually fitbit removes the auction. They make two sizes S and L. This is the small it was my wife's. This one has a clock on it so it acts as a watch and also has a silent(vibrate) alarm. On the wristband it tells you steps, mileage, floors, calories burned and active minutes.
I would like to get $200 o.b.o. shipped for this.

Last edited:

FullSwingJudy

Addicted to Softballfans
LED display shows you your stats on the go; wristband wirelessly syncs stats to your computer and leading smartphones so you can watch your trends over time
Water-resistant wristband records steps taken, distance traveled, calories burned, stairs climbed and active minutes throughout the day
When the day's over, track how long and how well you sleep, and wake with a silent vibrating alarm that won't disturb your partner
Log food intake, weight and more at Fitbit.com and on free apps for iPhone and Android
Set goals, view progress and earn badges from Fitbit; share and compete with friends and family throughout the day
The Fitbit Force Activity+Sleep wristband features a rechargeable battery

Wristband sizing:
S: fits wrists 5.5 - 6.9 in.

ripper13

Laughing at the Cheaters!
I returned mine with the recall. Fitbit is not going to continue to support these forces. Otherwise I would have kept mine. They are pretty awesome. The rep also told me something new is in the works for midsummer.