For Sale Fitness Needs: More Energy, Less Soreness, Healthy Weight Loss, etc.

BigEasy

Coach
With the new year upon us and many individuals wanting to shed some weight for New Year's resolutions, I thought I would extend an opportunity to some board bros. I have been an independent distributor for Advocare for awhile now (I'm not going to throw you the whole pitch about signing up, etc. for those of you that were worried), and I've helped a number of people (including some on this board) completely change their lives by losing and maintaining a healthier weight while increasing their overall energy levels.

You can find my old thread below if you would like to see some actual experiences with the products, and I can even send you some samples if you'd like to give them a try first:
http://forums.softballfans.com/showthread.php?t=1350066&page=2

Spark Energy Drink Mix
This is great if you're looking for a healthier energy drink or coffee alternative. I keep this in my office to eliminate the "2:00 need a nap" feeling.
No sugar, no high fructose corn syrup, only 15 calories and no crash that accompanies the Red Bull, Monsters, etc.
(Cherry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Green Apple, Pink Lemonade, Mandarin Orange, Mango Strawberry or Watermelon)
14 pouches - $24 shipped, gifted
Cannister 42 servings - $47 shipped, gifted.

Rehydrate Electrolyte Replacement Drink Mix
Equivalent to Gatorade without the sugar and calories.
I keep it in my bag and drink after games to keep me fresh during those two day tournaments and don't carry that tired, sore feeling into the work week like I used to.
For those interested in how Rehydrate kicks Gatorade's butt, you can read the scientific study here:
http://jissn.biomedcentral.com/articles/10.1186/1550-2783-7-28
14 pouches - $23 shipped, gifted
Cannister 42 servings - $49 shipped, gifted.

Meal Replacement Shakes
These are awesome if you're in a rush to get to work in the morning and don't have time to actually cook a full breakfast.
I like to throw in some fruits and blend with ice to make it into a smoothie.
(Berry, Chocolate, Chocolate Mocha, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Vegetarian Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate Peppermint)
14 servings - $40 shipped, gifted.

Clear Mood - 90 Capsules
This is for those that would like help in giving up cigarettes or tobacco as it will eliminate the withdrawals that you typically experience.
$30 shipped, gifted.

Catalyst - 90 Capsules
$31 shipped, gifted.

24 Day Challenge:
The 24 Day Challenge is very structured, has a grocery guide, tells you when to take what and when to eat what.
This is not a fad diet that will make you starve yourself. It will help teach you healthy eating habits.
(My personal loss was 18 lbs in 24 days.)

One box of Herbal Cleanse - Your Choice of: (Citrus, Peaches and Cream or unflavored) Whatever you do, avoid Citrus! The texture/taste is awful.
One bottle of OmegaPlex®
Two Boxes of AdvoCare Spark® - Your Choice of: (Cherry, Fruit Punch, Grape, Green Apple, Pink Lemonade, Mandarin Orange, Mango Strawberry or Watermelon)
One box of Meal Replacement Shakes - Your Choice of: (Berry, Chocolate, Chocolate Mocha, Chocolate Peanut Butter, Vanilla, Vegetarian Dark Chocolate or White Chocolate Peppermint)
One box of Metabolic Nutrition System® - Your Choice of: Max 3 (Weight Loss), C+ (Appetite Control), or E (Energy)
$150 shipped, gifted.

Last edited:

BigEasy

Coach
The 24 Day Challenge is just the beginning! It's not just about the weight loss, it's about living a healthier life. It's about fueling your body with the best nutrition so that you feel amazing, get out of your funk, stop dreaming about naps, have the energy to keep up with your kids, and get off the couch! It's about making healthier choices when it comes to eating and fitting into your clothes better! It's about being happier and being a better role model for your family. AdvoCare is a 23 year old trusted company, and the challenge is not a fad diet or something you just do for the 24 days. It's a jump-start, a way of life! It's time to take control over your health.

I will personally coach you through your challenge as well as send you a complete recipe book along with grocery guide and other tips that helped me out. For some, it's also a way to make some serious supplemental income.

angelaliura

Sir I want to buy a cross trainer for home. I want to use it lose weight. Can you suggest me a link where i get maximum discount.
It is the most preferable one If the place is in India