For Sale/Trade Free Easton for your help

Redsox99

Addicted to Softballfans
Hi,

I wanna buy a bat on ebay but the seller only ship to US and I'm in Canada, and I can't contact him...

So I'd like somebody from the US to buy the bat for me, and then ship it to my place in Canada. The bat is 99.99$ right now and I doubt the auction will end higher...the shipping to Canada should be around 20$ so once you have bought the bat (auction is ending in 12 hours) I will transfer you 125$ witn paypal.

And once I will have the bat I will then ship you a Easton Triple 7 scandium 28 oz in excellent condition...very good and underated bat!

I think its a very good deal for whoever wants to help me...

Please send me an email for the detail since I might not have acces to the forum today...

Tygerwoods99 at hotmail....

[email protected]

Thanks

WORLD44

Addicted to Softballfans
i really think that most of the players dont want that bat is one thing and they will not buy it unless you send them the money first to have in hand ,,your best bet is send them the money first to buy the bat and add some money for them to do this or the bat you giving away for them to do this,,,,since you have no rating,,,,just saying,,,,just something to think about

leftyon3

maybe you should send the money first to a trusted sbf member and they will then send you the bat kinda weird your asking for someone to spend their own money to buy you a bat especially of the bay

DUNNY51

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks like he hasnt been online since around the time he got the bat. Pm a mod to see if ip add matches any other members

Rockmon21

This was shady from the start. I would have emailed the seller on ebay to see if he really wouldn't ship to Canada. (Most do) and I.would have told.him to give.me the money first.