Freestone New Year's Bash

seanc

Extra Hitter
Men's/Co-Ed 1/3/15 at Freestone New Year's Bash. Special rules:

www.gilbertaz.gov/adultsports teams can register through Friday noon.

1ST INNING ONE DO OVER FOR A BATTER PER TEAM THIS INNING. EACH TEAM GETS 4 OUTS IS HOW THIS RULE WORKS. ALL RUNNERS BACK TO ORIGINAL POSITION ON DO-OVER.

2ND INNING ALL RUNNERS MUST RUN BASES BACKWARDS. RUNNERS GO TO THIRD BASE FIRST. NO ORANGE BAG IS AVAILABLE ON 3RD BASE. REGULAR BAG MUST BE USED IN RUNNING THROUGH BASE ON A BASE HIT.

3RD INNING UNLIMITED HOME RUNS. TEAMS CAN ONLY HIT 3 HOME RUNS (MEN), 2 HOME RUNS (COED) PER GAME (NOT COUNTING ANY HIT IN 3RD INNING). IF A TEAM HITS ALL 3 HOME RUNS BEFORE 3RD INNING (MEN’S) THEY STILL GET UNLIMITED HOME RUNS IN THE THIRD INNING. ANY HOME RUNS AFTER TOTAL HAS BEEN REACHED (EXCEPT DURING 3RD INNING) RESULT IN AN OUT.

4TH INNING DO OVER FOR A BATTER PER TEAM THIS INNING. EACH TEAM GETS 4 OUTS IS HOW THIS RULE WORKS. ALL RUNNERS BACK TO ORIGINAL POSITION ON DO-OVER.

5TH INNING ALL GIRL INFIELD/ALL GUY OUTFIELD (CO-ED), MEN’S RULE THIS INNING IS UNLIMITED HEIGHT PITCHING NOTHING IS ILLEGAL OVER 12 FT.

6TH AND 7TH INNING NORMAL GILBERT LEAGUE RULES

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
I'd be down but couldn't go all day/night. Probably just until noon.....sounds like a blast!

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Lumpy is probably in.

How many teams are in it and is there a start time? I can text a few more to check.

scu duner

Addicted to Softballfans
So how many we got
phxraider
rodojr13 + 1-2
phxcobra
dychen
the kid
scu duner +1
mg0331
rocheleros23
plus some extras if need be. lets do this

Last edited:

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Lumpy is probably in.

Did you ask him? Dude was on crutches 2 weeks ago and is suppose to be out for awhile.

Problem is folks saying they are in and not showing up. So need firm commitments and someone to make the phone call.

Last edited:

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you ask him? Dude was on crutches 2 weeks ago and is suppose to be out for awhile.

Problem is folks saying they are in and not showing up. So need firm commitments and someone to make the phone call.

This here... ^^^^^^^^ Lumpys foot was in a cast.... Lol!

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
I'll make it easy almost all of you guys have my number. If you are in for sure text me today. I'll give final head count first thing in morning if we have enough we'll call Sean.