Freestone New Year's Bash

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
Let's flippin win this thing!

You've obviously never played on an SBF team haha we'll have 20 more bats than any other team, it'll be a great time, but winning? ?? No, lol think along the lines of the bad news bears.

Did you ask him? Dude was on crutches 2 weeks ago and is suppose to be out for awhile.

Problem is folks saying they are in and not showing up. So need firm commitments and someone to make the phone call.

Kinda forgot about that. The dude is a genetic freak, he hit with me last week.

How are we looking?

Looking like 10 players so far and only 1 or 2 that play something other than 1st, pitcher, catcher or eh ;)

rocheleros23

Outstanding Bad Dealer
Looking like 10 players so far and only 1 or 2 that play something other than 1st, pitcher, catcher or eh ;)

aha that's true right there lol were gonna have a good time laughing lol a lot of people will be playing new positions lol scoot says he gots 3rd

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
Ok we are registered. Sean says he'll have brackets up around 2pm. We are just "softballfans" It'll be $275 divided by 12 so $22.91 each or $23 if you aren't worrying about 9 cents. I'm not a cashier at QT please bring exact amount if possible. The singles go to support the college girls/single moms at the local "club" anyway.

Roster
1. the kid (leaving at noon)
2. rocheleros23
3-4. rodojr13 + Tom Reis
5-6. scootdog + Jim Kojan
7-8. phxraida13 + AJ
9-10. scu_duner + Jay Helquist
11. phxcobra
12. mg0331
13. dychen

PHXCobra

Addicted to Softballfans
Will this work?
image_zpsbf533204.jpg

dychen

Phoenix SuperDraft
9am first game fellas. Field 4.

So far paid batting order for 1st game.

dychen
the kid
scu_duner
Jay Helquist
mg0331

Lumpy82

Addicted to Softballfans
What's up guys, ankle is feeling a lot better. I've got to help my brother-in-law move in the morning, but let me know if I'll be needed later on in the day. Looks like a full squad so good luck, but league is just around the corner.

RODOJR13

Addicted to Softballfans
So far paid batting order for 1st game.
dychen
the kid
scu_duner
Jay Helquist
mg0331[/QUOTE]

I'm intentionally holding out for the 12 spot.

the kid

Addicted to Softballfans
What's up guys, ankle is feeling a lot better. I've got to help my brother-in-law move in the morning, but let me know if I'll be needed later on in the day. Looks like a full squad so good luck, but league is just around the corner.

If I end up ducking out early you can take my spot. I'll even pay the fee haha