FS: 2019 DC41 USA/asa 27oz

Adower

Star Player
50 bp cuts on 52/300 balls. Bat is too heavy for me. 165$ shipped (I asked 160$ in prior thread but if shipping coast to coast I don't want to get stiffed on the cost). No weird noises or wobbles. Has a sticker but can’t find receipt.

Some of my pictures with the name/date were too large to upload for whatever reason. However, a couple did upload. I put extra pics of the bat without the name tag as they weren't too big. Although, you can tell it is the same bat.

Attachments

• bat1.jpg
    bat1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 27
  • bat6.jpg
    bat6.jpg
    758.2 KB · Views: 26
  • Bat5.jpg
    Bat5.jpg
    502.7 KB · Views: 24
  • bat4.jpg
    bat4.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 24
  • bat2.jpg
    bat2.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

Joker

But also let me get this straight, you got offers but still had to ask for a price check? Not sure if you're trying to rip people off or are just dumb as ****

Adower

Star Player
But also let me get this straight, you got offers but still had to ask for a price check? Not sure if you're trying to rip people off or are just dumb as ****

Of course I am going to ask for a price check. An offer is not indicative of the going price of an item. Move along buddy!

Joker

Of course I am going to ask for a price check. An offer is not indicative of the going price of an item. Move along buddy!
You were told the price here is $120. Then you jack it up $40. What the **** is wrong with you?

Adower

Star Player
You were told the price here is $120. Then you jack it up $40. What the **** is wrong with you?

You must not understand, please use your critical thinking skills.

I got offers for 140$ on facebook. Obviously, people feel like the going rate is higher than 120$. Add in shipping and you get to $160.

You must have a lot of time on your hands to follow a for sale item which you have no intention of buying.

Joker

You must not understand, please use your critical thinking skills.

I got offers for 140$ on facebook. Obviously, people feel like the going rate is higher than 120$. Add in shipping and you get to $160.

You must have a lot of time on your hands to follow a for sale item which you have no intention of buying.
Does this look like Facebook to you? Go sell your overpriced **** on Facebook. Get the **** out of here

Joker

Facebook offers of $140
Gets told $120 here
Sets the price at $165
You're a piece of ****

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
If you read the initial post and how concerned op is about (getting stiffed) for an extra $5 shipping, I highly doubt $150 will be acceptable considering the rise in shipping cost since this thread was put up