Game cancelled

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
Yesterday 76 and sunny. Took the dogs to the park with my fiancee.

Today?
picture.php

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Played one at Hyland at 11, and next game called. Clement probably a no-go tonight. Rain, then sleet, then snow. Hell of a first day of the year.

Shreve

Addicted to Softballfans
Looks a little like the schizophrenic weather bothering New England these days.

TheJackal666

Silence....I keel you
We have/had a week off next week. Guess we'll make it up then. 2 games left in Spring ball. Summer ball starts 1st week of May.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
crap weather.

Tell me about it. I was playing coed this morning at ASP. Our first game was at 9. Temp was about 65 and sunny. Shorts weather. By 12:30 PM it was howling wind and starting to snow.

Yesterday was 84.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Tell me about it. I was playing coed this morning at ASP. Our first game was at 9. Temp was about 65 and sunny. Shorts weather. By 12:30 PM it was howling wind and starting to snow.

Yesterday was 84.

Started in shorts, ended in shorts...and a base-layer and jacket. If it wasn't so windy it might have been doable.

BigShep

Who's Your Daddy!
Was washed off the field in a deluge and hail storm yesterday. Tomorrow 80 with wind. It's spring.

middlesopenalld

Extra Hitter
Sucks for you......Our season started two weeks late due to rain......Might get rained out this week. But i perfer rain over that anyday

garc4387

The Veteran
Same weather pattern here. Was in low 70's yesterday and woke up to snow. Also screw you guys that have awesome weather and have been playing. We still have two weeks till the season starts. Hopefully this year is not the same as last year and have the first couple of weeks postponed due to weather.

coolluvr4u1976

#1 bomb dropper
had the same thing today...... yesterday was decent...... today I was suppose to meet up with my tourny team and do some bp today....... well theres a couple inches of slushy snow on the ground now....... it was raining/snowing all day till about 5pm

popo4u

Addicted to Softballfans

Yesterday was 84.

At least Saturday was nice...minus the gail force wind in the afternoon and evening.

Devil Dog

You like soup?
Just to let you cold weather folks know, I'm already burned out from playng so much, and it's only April. :eek:

2TransAms

Droppin' 280 ft bombs
League starts Thursday and they're calling for thunderstorms. At least the snow's done...I hope.