Gamer thread

BOLTMAN21

Manager
this is a 12.5 and plays very true. the only difference is that when you order, you can specify softball or fielding glove and the softball has a little deeper pocket.

The 44 pro custom glove shop is local and next to one of the fields I play on. Never considered going in there but most definitely will now. My buddy just picked his Custom up before our game today. It felt really nice! Had a wide heel (like my 1799) and worked great with TIP. He got a 12.25" I-web.

pkc31887

Addicted to Softballfans
if im not mistaken, the 12.25 inch was only available in the classic series. Unless they have added that to the sig series. But if he has the classic series, the sig series is night and day difference in quality. I have a classic series as well and its been in the back of the closet since the day it came in. Spend the extra $20-30 and get the signature series if you are going to order one.

Nik750

Starting Player
I really dig those glove smiths. Most tan gloves look great with some wear and patina and some tar if you can get away with it.

BOLTMAN21

Manager
if im not mistaken, the 12.25 inch was only available in the classic series. Unless they have added that to the sig series. But if he has the classic series, the sig series is night and day difference in quality. I have a classic series as well and its been in the back of the closet since the day it came in. Spend the extra $20-30 and get the signature series if you are going to order one.

Now that you mention it, another buddy of mine filled in and had a 44 custom too. Don't know the size details to his other then it had a cross web like yours. I was paying more attention to the leather texture because he was fondling my buddies new glove too and told him the leather was different then his. He was telling him it felt cheaper, lol. The better quality one was smoother and the one that got picked up was more grainy.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
With all my gloves, this are the two I use all the time.

Just used this one in the last two games.
So Far so good.

Last edited: