Ghost mondo

lukeamdman

Just got the 2020 Ghost Mondo 12" in 27oz. Weighs in at 27.5oz and has a 0.5oz end load. I'll swing it in the cages on Monday.

UncleMosk

Then you should be fine. I have a Helmer Border Battle that tests @ 600. Bat hits the same as when new. Can't swing much anymore except over 50 which doesn't test.

UncleMosk

Performance really not much honestly. However, if hitting socks like a Clincher or Indoor Safe T Ball these ghost models kill the ball.

Again this is my experience with them. Seen some younger, stronger guys swing them and been impressed with performance. Maybe it's the swing speed in the zone for some.

lukeamdman

First swing sounded like the bat was made of thin porcelain, but the sound got better with each swing.

Tons of webbing even on the first swing.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Easton Ghost and pretty much all Louisville Slugger sound awful but they get the job done. There's nothing in today's market that sounds like the old Combats did. I still swing two red 14 Portent for USA.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
Is this thing made like the '18 Border Battle Helmer? Double barrel technology. Weird ass sound. In fact, the bat sounds absolutely awful at contact, like it's shattering.

Great performance. Absolute BOMBS with .52s. Bat seems insubstantial, like it would break immediately with harder balls.