Ghost town

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
What's left
xIXjpZb.jpg

LikeTheWrap

Star Player
I just came across a lightly used 2014 ASA Portent, haha. Picked it up for $60 shipped. Can’t wait to see how it compares now.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Whatever happened to that dude that had a whole living room full of Combats? Did he lose his ass when the 220 stamp came into play?

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
Can't believe I remembered my log in for this! And yes, it looks like a ghost town in here based on dates of when people have spoken last. The Forums just aren't what they were 10 years ago. I spent (wasted) a whole lot of time during the work day navigating this site. Now, rarely ever on. The loss of Combat in the market really sucks! Still my fave bats. I have a few left but they're slowly dying as they're all I swing in ASA anymore. For U-trip/NSA, I have switched to LS.

johnls722

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea it's been dead on here for a long time. The facebook pages took over, its much easier to post pictures on there too. I come on here look for a bat message somebody then get a reply 5 months later, it's a shame these forums were always great. I think the other thing with the decline was players 10 years ago got older retired from softball stopped playing and stopped caring, some might have went on to senior ball some probably stopped playing and the newer players all went to Facebook groups. I agree though I was on here like 2010 and it was amazing but slowly started to die and around 3 years ago totally became a dead site.

vipvanilla

Addicted to Softballfans
And you wonder if the selling of the OG SBF had much to do with it. Lots of rules about selling/trading and what not that took the fun out. People went elsewhere to make some money. I'm still not retired though... just turned 40 and looking forward to those senior leagues!

BASH 21

Will go box on friends!
I just picked up a Combat Gear 2 senior in mint condition. Been putting hacks on it. Its slightly behind my broke in senior sticks but i know it will catch up soon.

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
I just picked up a Combat Gear 2 senior in mint condition. Been putting hacks on it. Its slightly behind my broke in senior sticks but i know it will catch up soon.

The BLUE one?
Back when new, it was reported to be same as the yellow one but the blue one I had NEVER came near my yellow ones

D-ROCK13

Got a few busted, no returns laying around and one utrip antivirus left, thats close to blowing up. Sad to see the combat days fade away