Giving up on Easton

belly43

Bored without softball
Been waiting 2.5 months on a return and Easton still has no idea when I will ge it.
25 swings on a new Baker and it’s testing 220 on 3 sides.

belly43

Bored without softball
They just don’t have any bats in stock to give as returns. If I’m only got to get 1-2 tournaments out of a bat I won’t be able to afford to buy 2 bats a month. I like playing and taking BP luckily I’ve got an old asp Easton for league and the cold. Just debating on what bat company to try next.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I'm there. I own about 30 Eastons. All 2016 or older. I more than likely won't buy any of the newer stuff. I have no desire to have Eastons that fail compression in less than 50 swings.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Have you tried calling and seeing about what models you could get in return? I had to take a ressy for a return bc it's the only .5oz model they have this year, that isn't an exclusive. ( per what they've told me) had I not called they said august I would've gotten a return.

belly43

Bored without softball
They offered me a fireflex or the balanced fireflex that’s it. After I get it I’m selling it. Easton’s are complete junk. I thought combats were the worst for durability but Easton passed that easily.

belly43

Bored without softball
They don’t have anything. It’s been almost 3 months. I had a vet I should get the same in return.

nickolie22

Addicted to Softballfans
Quit posting. You're contradicting yourself. One post says it's been 2.5 months Easton has no clue when you're getting said bat, then another says they offered you a FF, then in another saying they have no bats available. Which is it?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
They offered me a fireflex or the balanced fireflex that’s it. After I get it I’m selling it. Easton’s are complete junk. I thought combats were the worst for durability but Easton passed that easily.
All the 2018 bats are worse than any combat I had. My avarice g4 tested 255 last time it was tested. My wife's been swinging it since, cut that's still a tank by today's standards.

Bagz

Bang!!
Your about to watch the Easton market crash and get flooded with $100 bats again by the end of the year if I had to guess.

2018 Eastons are hot no doubt about it, but if you get tested they will only last for 50-75 swings and fail on comp tester.

If you can use in league and don't get tested take advantage of it lol. (Although CS is a mess for broken bat returns.)

Easton will have to figure out how to keep these hot sticks from failing comp testing so soon.( These 18 Eastons make the Combats durability look good haha)

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
how is that any different from Miken/Worth over the last few years? easton just finally gave into the demand

Bagz

Bang!!
how is that any different from Miken/Worth over the last few years? easton just finally gave into the demand
You can get 3-500 hits on Miken/Worth easily before failure on testing. Depends on hitter and what type of softballs you are using.

ShortYellowBus

I bet Easton is having an epic slowpitch sales year in comparison to the last half decade.

Every exclusive paint job is fetching near msrp both new or used and people are buying multiple bats with different paint and similar specifications. How many people here have demonstrated that?

Despite all the moaning and whining here, not everyone swings hard enough to make bats fail compression testing in a few dozen swings.

I bet Easton is doing just fine.

No more $100 bats.

TWmccoy

3DX Connoisseur
I bet Easton is having an epic slowpitch sales year in comparison to the last half decade.

Every exclusive paint job is fetching near msrp both new or used and people are buying multiple bats with different paint and similar specifications. How many people here have demonstrated that?

Despite all the moaning and whining here, not everyone swings hard enough to make bats fail compression testing in a few dozen swings.

I bet Easton is doing just fine.

No more $100 bats.

Fools and their money are soon parted....