LTB Glove for my 7 yr old son!’

mr350

Addicted to Softballfans
im looking for a use glove for a 7yr old boy! Can anyone help me out!!
Thank you

Kernsoftball

The Rawlings GG Elite has a Good youth glove they are sold at ****s very comfortable and easy to break in. Glove will last him a long time if he keeps good care of it and also less than $100

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
7 year olds are right between using dedicated kid gloves and that middle ground of more serious gloves with small hand stalls. Used gloves are likely to be stretched out and broken in to someone else's (probably larger) hand. Unless someone has a nwt glove for you, I think you are better off with a new one. Assuming he has a normal size 7 year old hand, a Rawlings R9 Series 11" or 11.25" is what I'd be looking at. Or maybe the Rawlings narrow fit GG Gamer 11.5" G314-2B. The Brett Bros ML2-1125 also looks like a solid kid glove.

Kernsoftball

7 year olds are right between using dedicated kid gloves and that middle ground of more serious gloves with small hand stalls. Used gloves are likely to be stretched out and broken in to someone else's (probably larger) hand. Unless someone has a nwt glove for you, I think you are better off with a new one. Assuming he has a normal size 7 year old hand, a Rawlings R9 Series 11" or 11.25" is what I'd be looking at. Or maybe the Rawlings narrow fit GG Gamer 11.5" G314-2B. The Brett Bros ML2-1125 also looks like a solid kid glove.
I feel like the GG Elite will last longer and they have come out with alot of Youth styles. 7 was the age when I got my 1st real glove

Rooster210

P-Pumpah #1
have you seen those Bradley gloves? really nice kids gloves. if ur on the book of face they usually sell blemished or returned gloves for a discounted price.

Danchard

I have a brand new 11.5” youth pro taper custom HoH that is made for a smaller hand and “pro soft” for faster break in. PM me if you’re interested.

ronaldosw

I would recommend Rawlings Select Pro Lite baseball gloves, my son loves this glove. My son had no problem breaking it, although it was pretty soft right out of the shelf. Its texture is tight, the dimensions are right, and everything about it seems to feel good.