glove relacing and repair

stillswingin

Addicted to Softballfans
need some work done on my glove. It's an old rawlings that I've had for 22 yrs. Partially relaced it a couple of years ago but the thumb loop broke last night. I need it fixed and the glove relaced. Would like an estimate on the whole job including return shipping. Also an idea of the time frame to complete it. Hate to think of not taking the field w it but needs it now. Pm or 765-315-9620. Thanks

crushthatball

それに愚痴を吸う
You gotta have someone local?
Do a search here I know one guy who does but remember his name. He'll give you the choice of color for laces.

stillswingin

Addicted to Softballfans
ok. Doesn't have to be local. I've got a nice spare but you guys know that nothing is like your gamer....especially after 22 yrs. Thanks for the replies

I used Kenny on a Rawlings mitt earlier in the year and the guy does great work. I'm having him completely refinish another glove, kind of like the OP's, over the winter.

You're probably looking at close to $100 for the repairs, the relacing, and the reconditioning.

CD#5

Addicted to Softballfans
I used Kenny on a Rawlings mitt earlier in the year and the guy does great work. I'm having him completely refinish another glove, kind of like the OP's, over the winter.

You're probably looking at close to $100 for the repairs, the relacing, and the reconditioning.

$100! whoa. Man I'd get another glove. I understand she's your baby/gamer and you've had her a long time, but for me to drop $100 on a glove that I have for all that. It has to either fit perfectly or have some sentimental value to me