Glove Shopping

Jenks

Appreciate all your guys help! Went to bases loaded and tried on every model 1799 in a2k and a2000 and the 13" a2000 slow pitch model, as well as every rawlings pro preferred and heart of the hide 303, and a 13" projd. I also tried some high end mizunos and nokonas. I finally found the one that fits me. This is the Rawlings Heart of the hide Pro3039-4gbg color sync in 12 and 3/4". It feels perfect on my hand and the quality looks and feels every bit as good if not better than the other gloves I tried on. I love the mod trap and it not having the fur in the hand opening. I wear my gloves tip and the finger openings and the loops feel comfy. I sure am glad I didn't just buy a glove online 1st. I would have never chose this glove. It looks terrible on all the web sights that are selling it, but looks great in person. Im not a colorful guy so this is right up my alley compared to the other color syncs.

Last edited:

Party mafia

Appreciate all your guys help! Went to bases loaded and tried on every model 1799 in a2k and a2000 and the 13" a2000 slow pitch model, as well as every rawlings pro preferred and heart of the hide 303, and a 13" projd. I also tried some high end mizunos and nokonas. I finally found the one that fits me. This is the Rawlings Heart of the hide Pro3039-4gbg color sync in 12 and 3/4". It feels perfect on my hand and the quality looks and feels every bit as good if not better than the other gloves I tried on. I love the mod trap and it not having the fur in the hand opening. I wear my gloves tip and the finger openings and the loops feel comfy. I sure am glad I didn't just buy a glove online 1st. I would have never chose this glove. It looks terrible on all the web sights that are selling it, but looks great in person. Im not a colorful guy so this is right up my alley compared to the other color syncs.

how much did you paid for your HOH?

Jenks

I really wasnt opposed to buying a custom of any brand or a vinci or glovesmith, but I never buy something without seeing and feeling it in person.

Last edited: