LTB Glove!

lorichie56

So I just re-laced my first glove and it was really fun. Id like to do it again and possible swap out a web but I don't have anything else that needs that done. I'm looking to buy something 11.5-13 inches decent quality(HOH etc..) as a base to use as a project glove. Black or some other dark color preferred but really open on this. Doesn't have to be amazing shape lace/web wise. Thanks!

edit: Have some asa bats to trade if youd rather instead of cash.

lorichie56

Looking to buy another glove can trade bats or looking to spend around $75 or so shipped post whatcha got thanks!

lorichie56

Still looking for more gloves. Bats to trade cash to spend. Also have a rawlings pro preferred id trade NWOT. Want to spend around $100 shipped for something could do more if needed.

littleman13

The Veteran
Buddy has I think a 11.25 or 11.5 Mizuno MVP he's thinking of just throwing in the closet because the inside is a little rough... I never noticed it when I tried it on but the outside seemed totally fine to me, I was going to replace it for him until he decided to get a bigger glove. PM me if you're interested. It's all black

littleman13

The Veteran
Buddy has I think a 11.25 or 11.5 Mizuno MVP he's thinking of just throwing in the closet because the inside is a little rough... I never noticed it when I tried it on but the outside seemed totally fine to me, I was going to replace it for him until he decided to get a bigger glove. PM me if you're interested. It's all black
It was his college glove. It's an I web

XjustinX

Siqqq Tatties
I have a 12.5 Vinci, I-web that could use some love. Its white (well off white lol) with orange. Haven't used it in a long time.

If you're interested shoot me a text and I can get you some pics 502-439-2869