Gloveworks

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
Did you resolve the finger issue?
Not completely. Have been working it without batting glove, and it's ok like that. But now have a solid plan thanks to your suggestion. I have a steel dowel with rounded end and found a paint roller extension (a tad smaller than a broom handle) that I have used some and will work great.

fredderf

MiZUNo & HORWeeN LoVER
new member of the family here.

JkCOvKW.jpg

XKU2Lpf.jpg

WnxkNWU.jpg
love that wrist enclosure

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
very cool. i had asked for the XXX again and was told they couldn't do it any more so i just expected a normal closure. this was an awesome surprise to have on my glove. you get this trademarked yet? i guarantee it gets ripped off

nissben

Freakin Ninja
Damn I have such a love hate relationship with this thread. Always makes me want to make another glove that I don’t need. And yeah, I second that it’s dans fault. If I never bought a gw x Davis relacing glove in the first place I wouldn’t be sitting on 6 gloves from them right now lmao

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
These two just arrived. Logo on the black one isn't perfect, but it's got more to do with the file I provided I'm guessing than anything. Really impressed with the British tan leather on the Gameday series. I previously had a black Gameday series and this one seems a lot nicer. The black pictured below is the Pro Steerhide.

Last edited:

MNCFer

Mr. Glass
Both great guesses and I am a Bowie fan, but no. It was to match our team logo, which is a bastardization of the skater neighbor girl who stalked my buddy/teammate when we were in our early 20s. Turned out much better on our hats.

lorichie56

Just got in a steerhide I ordered a while ago. Honestly not too happy with the color. This is supposed to be "midnight tan" looks nothing like what I've seen. Seems more like British or light tan to me. Maybe I'm wrong thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_2155.JPG
    IMG_2155.JPG
    372.7 KB · Views: 33
  • IMG_2156.JPG
    IMG_2156.JPG
    398 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2157.JPG
    IMG_2157.JPG
    373.8 KB · Views: 31

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Just got in a steerhide I ordered a while ago. Honestly not too happy with the color. This is supposed to be "midnight tan" looks nothing like what I've seen. Seems more like British or light tan to me. Maybe I'm wrong thoughts?

I have two steerhide customs in midnight tan; one is 4 years old and the other I just got this past winter. The older one is noticeably darker and the newer one looks more like yours. I actually thought the same thing as you when I unboxed my new one, that they accidentally gave me light tan.

It seems like their newer midnight tan leather is lighter and their custom builder doesn't reflect the change.