Gloveworks

Wolfeberg

I ordered a custom glove from Gloveworks, and unfortunately, they forgot to include the fingerpad I requested. Is there a quick and easy way to get this fixed without sending it back to the manufacturer?

Last edited:

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I ordered a custom glove from Gloveworks, and unfortunately, they forgot to include the fingerpad I requested. Is there a quick and easy way to get this fixed without sending it back to the manufacturer?
Sorry about that. To add a finger pad, the glove must be taken almost completely apart, so it's not really feasible.

DM or PM me some pics, your name, and your order number and we can discuss further.

Dan

wangs78

Hi everyone - does anyone have experience ordering from Gloveworks? I placed a custom glove order a week ago and sent them an e-mail at the time of my order to confirm a few of the options I wanted. It's a week later and I've received no response (even after I sent a follow up e-mail) and I wrote to both the [email protected] and [email protected] addresses. I'm not sure what to do but it definitely makes me uncomfortable when a vendor's customer service seems nonexistent.

Nrocket3

Hi everyone - does anyone have experience ordering from Gloveworks? I placed a custom glove order a week ago and sent them an e-mail at the time of my order to confirm a few of the options I wanted. It's a week later and I've received no response (even after I sent a follow up e-mail) and I wrote to both the [email protected] and [email protected] addresses. I'm not sure what to do but it definitely makes me uncomfortable when a vendor's customer service seems nonexistent.

I had the same experience trying to email after placing the order. I never received an email back after trying to confirm details of my order as well. I placed my order on September 6th and my order is still only in the second stage on the website.

wangs78

I had the same experience trying to email after placing the order. I never received an email back after trying to confirm details of my order as well. I placed my order on September 6th and my order is still only in the second stage on the website.
They seem to post new photos on IG all the time, so *someone* is alive there but yeah this is troubling.

Btw, I also ordered a 12.5" softball pattern with fastback in midnight tan. H-web though :)

Anyway, good luck with your order. Please post updates when (or should I say, "if" lol) you get your glove!

Hiltz

Built for comfort

I placed an order on September 3rd for my third Gloveworks custom. The first two went very smoothly; the online order tracker was updated every time my gloves got to a new stage and they were both completed and shipped out within the estimated time. The third one was a different story. The online tracker got to the second stage and never went past that. I just got an email this morning saying my glove was shipped though.

I emailed Donald shortly after I placed my order and he explained that there were big delays caused by COVID-related supply issues, so I wouldn't worry. I think it's just a combination of Gloveworks exploding in popularity at the same time the world went to ****.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
I placed an order on September 3rd for my third Gloveworks custom. The first two went very smoothly; the online order tracker was updated every time my gloves got to a new stage and they were both completed and shipped out within the estimated time. The third one was a different story. The online tracker got to the second stage and never went past that. I just got an email this morning saying my glove was shipped though.

I emailed Donald shortly after I placed my order and he explained that there were big delays caused by COVID-related supply issues, so I wouldn't worry. I think it's just a combination of Gloveworks exploding in popularity at the same time the world went to ****.

Every glove I've ordered has been the same way (yes, I still order using the website sometimes!). Once the order is placed, I just sit back and wait a couple months until that glorious morning when the DHL shipping notification comes through.

Gloveworks is a small, family-run business that may not have all the tech and workflow integration that other major manufacturers have. If you have questions about your order, send me a message and I'll find out about it for you (I'm the US partner for GW).

Dan

Hiltz

Built for comfort
Every glove I've ordered has been the same way (yes, I still order using the website sometimes!). Once the order is placed, I just sit back and wait a couple months until that glorious morning when the DHL shipping notification comes through.

That was my MO this time. I know they'll come through and I won't need a glove until next April anyway.

i ordered my 5th the other day. the tracker online isn't really accurate but i would not worry about anything. Donald is a stand up guy and very accommodating of requests.

My first glove was heavy on modifications not offered on the website, Donald was a gem to deal with.

My next one (and there will definitely be a next one) will be an Asian pattern and I'm gonna cut loose with custom mods and colours. So far I've played it safe with tan, blonde, and black.

rhino54

I hope to find a gloveworks glove used for a fair price just to see how the quality is before diving into a custom of my own

nissben

Freakin Ninja
How’s the kip vs the steerhide?
Kip is super light weight. Personally I like the steerhide more, feels beefier and it’s more supple when broken in. I’m comparing the custom Kip that I ordered vs the gw x dr steerhide that I bought from dan

theleica

You can search here for some build pics of a caramel Game Day model.

Yes, what web style?

Can you post a lineup picture of whatever glove colors you have in Pro Steerhide? I looked throughout this forum and this thread as well as instagram. Most on Instagram aren't labeled with the color.

I have ordered 1 custom Gloveworks glove in the past. Sitting in the box still for Christmas. Black with midnight tan. Gorgeous glove.