Gloveworks

etnstudios

Addicted to Softballfans
There is a little list on the custom page. Should be a link to a little spreadsheet with some options and costs. Couldn't resist the black Friday sale and already ordered another...

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
can someone help me with my glove build...
What color stitching goes best with "caramel" softball Gameday: yellow or orange or.......?
What about stitch color on British Tan....yellow?
and on a black glove, for a contrasting I-web: Caramel or British Tan for the web?
Is "tan paisley" about the same color as "British tan"?
I'm concerned about the accuracy of the colors on the build pages

Black Friday deal runs through Tuesday

THANKS a bunch, Dan! Now I know I have a little time to firm up my design. Decisions, decisions .......

Last edited:

Soxfan8

Starting Player
Nice glove! is the American style trap a selectable option?

Ive owned 2. Both amazing. Still have and use this bad boy. Mine is steerhide, and it is great. Love the liner as mentioned above.

5GMGGyal.jpg

bjwzL1wl.jpg

6dgAJBVl.jpg

Last edited:

Hiltz

Built for comfort
can someone help me with my glove build...

What color stitching goes best with "caramel" softball Gameday: yellow or orange or.......?
What about stitch color on British Tan....yellow?

Yellow is the closest to what I'd call "gold" in person, I think it looks good with basically any colour leather.

and on a black glove, for a contrasting I-web: Caramel or British Tan for the web?

British tan looks about a shade darker than blonde or camel leather in person. Personally, for a high-abuse/wear area like the web or palm I'd go with a darker leather, ie. caramel. It'll age better.

Is "tan paisley" about the same color as "British tan"?

They look the same on the builder, maybe someone with some first-hand experience will chime in. Weird how caramel is available in the GW pattern but not the paisley.

nissben

Freakin Ninja
THREE new customs?? Cripes!
I have obsessed, agonized and second guessed decisions over ordering ONE glove to the point my wife is tired of hearing about it.
Of course it's my very first custom....and actually the first new glove I've bought since 1978.
Lol yup, three custom glove on the way lol. Speaking of which, got tracking info on order two this morning even though I made it 20 days after my first custom. Delivery eta the same day too, nice!

ogWarlock78

Addicted to Softballfans
I've never owned a glove with it....so, about the "fur";
Isn't fur inside a glove hot? Over time, doesn't it get funky from sweat and dirt?

Rous

Addicted to Softballfans
Isn't fur inside a glove hot? Over time, doesn't it get funky from sweat and dirt?
It is the stuff on the back of the wrist strap. It sort of helps tighten the glove on your hand a bit and does absorb some sweat. To answer your question, it does indeed get dirty and funky. Usually clean it with Woolite and cold water. At least the real wool shearling holds up well and takes well to washing. Sadly, most of the stuff used is synthetic.

nissben

Freakin Ninja
You could always get one of those rawlings velcro wraps that go around that area. I don’t know what they’re called exactly but they look like wristbands with Velcro lol