GMP55 differences?

mihklo

did a search came back with nothing. looking through diff pics posted on here and seen a bunch with different letters after the 55. what are the diff letters for, or what do they represent?

mihklo

gotcha thats what i was thinkin but coulda sworn the one i have on its way to me had a C yet it was white?

mr.augie

Head Ball Coach
gotcha thats what i was thinkin but coulda sworn the one i have on its way to me had a C yet it was white?

the C is for custom.. white is not a mass produced color.. the white ones are custom orders placed by retailers or individuals

Mason4208

I haven't owned one but I've herd the navy is the deepest. And u think TM is made for the Taylormade team

Senek8

Addicted to Softballfans
I haven't owned one but I've herd the navy is the deepest. And u think TM is made for the Taylormade team

TM was made for the taylormade team. There were actually two different all white GMP55C's made one for TM and one for Don Mortons. The DM's have deguchi in and out and the TM's don't.

Daddyfatsacs

Cannon for a right arm
I owned one of the 55c DM, it was guchi in and out and was BY FAR the softest and nicest leather ive ever owned. Felt much better than the 55's I own now. The DM exclusive has the Ichiro web and I know there was a 55c White Team Mizuno made w/the 55M Web.

Top pic is the DM 55c.....Bottom pics are the Team Mizuno ones. Looks like a different type of leather all together and def a different shade of white IMO.

b730fe17.jpg

b9910cec.jpg

3b56854b.jpg

2621dc11.jpg

0c93556a.jpg

9d244f50.jpg

40db0c11.jpg

c7d86f64.jpg

gsus03

Banned User
somthing about an all white glove I really like...I should have scooped that all white wilson ELO that was on the bay a few months back for $250

mihklo

I know I'm preaching to the choir but I got out and actually used this in a tourney today (unfortunately went 1-2) but even more broken in than I expected I really liked the feel of this glove on my hand. I'm def a fan of it. It plays just as big as the crappy 13" miken glove I had been using in the outfield. I was kinda worried when I bought it that it might be a tad small but nope, felt great. Def will be my outfield gamer from now on. Which will be nice leaving the miken out of the bag. Plan on trying a relace job on it in the next month or so as well to give it it's own look!