tricknollegy
secure the bag alert

LmvicIw.jpg

wUwpVIx.jpg

Yz6XLFT.jpg

BqHTnk4.jpg

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
The Pioneer has the lip. Seems to work really well. It also has a magnetic rangefinder pocket that you could put 5 rangefinders in.
Vessel QC might be nonexistent.

I don’t even have a point and shoot rangefinder. I have the Bushnell phantom 2. I’ll probably use that pocket for cart girl’s numbers.

chile

Bad Ape
i didn't look at the handle that close on mine when it came in so i pulled it out of the box...straight. i got the all white so that **** ain't going outside till spring.

hrdchrgin13

Undoing the buckle so your buddies clubs fall off the cart eventually used to be a go to move.

Ain’t no cart sleeve strap stopping that action

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Undoing the buckle so your buddies clubs fall off the cart eventually used to be a go to move.

Ain’t no cart sleeve strap stopping that action
LOL! Happened to me once. My closest friend and I were playing at a country club in college and my bag fell off the cart just as we crossed over a bridge. I grabbed my buddies bag and dumped half his **** over the side of the bridge into the ditch. Turns out it was the member we were playing with that did it.

hrdchrgin13

We haven’t done that **** in years, that was way back when we were swinging dunlops and knights foremost and ****

Funny **** tho.

Of the carts don’t have the reverse buzzer go ahead and put that mug in reverse.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
The very first day we got the new range picker cart I ripped the drivers side door off. It was a suicide door and the gas cap was under the seat. I propped the seat up but it came unhooked and landed right on the gas. Pillar that protected the gas pumps ripped it right off. It never would close right after that. Our head pro was so pissed.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
It was free since we worked there. And here there are 2 courses that let you walk after 3pm. I am getting rid of my push cart.