Goff Thread

1MasterBatter

No Goddamn Soliciting
So, we have trip scheduled starting Sunday through Wednesday. Supposed to play back and forth from Ross Bridge to Oxmoor. They call us last week and tell us someone ****ed up and sprayed weed killer on all of the greens at Ross Bridge. All they did was move us over to Oxmoor and refund the difference. No shop credits, we're sorry, nothing. Just **** you and like it.
@louconn

hrdchrgin13

We shot a 59, 4 man scramble. I played decent but one of our guys was MIA we maybe played 3-4 of his shots all day. My putter was on, driver was hot garbage. I missed a chip in eagle by maybe 2”. The 60 degree was killing it

My homies team turned in a 56, they played maybe 5 holes as a 3 man because one player had to bail.

Last team in turned in a 55 to win the tournament. I smell bull****

Attachments

• B724EF8E-5474-44EA-A4A8-1F580278D3F4.jpeg
    B724EF8E-5474-44EA-A4A8-1F580278D3F4.jpeg
    502.8 KB · Views: 2

Country469

I need to stop worrying about the driver and worry about 60-105 zone

anything inside a full club was awful this weekend. Driver has been a big sprayish but Im hitting it like 10 yards further now since all those drills

Country469

I went 10 grams lighter and an inch shorter on my last driver shaft. Dispersion was way down. I think I lost 2-3 mph ball speed on average but I picked that back up doing the speed drills.

Are you a slicer or a hooker?

nam2212

Dr. Nick
The Ventus black has been a game changer for me. Can’t turn it over. I push it occasionally but I can deal with that over a duck hook into the water.

Country469

you're right tho, in the grand scheme of things its just a ****ty weekend weather wise here.

bow season opens too. my 14 year old cant stop talking about his wiff on that 8 point this past weekend for youth day.

N LA Hacker

Illuminati
Is he beating himself up over it or rehashing it? I had to have that discussion with my 7 y.o. this weekend. I gave them each $1 for the arcade at a pizza joint and told them it was the only one they were getting and make a good decision. She came back not 3 minutes later pouting. She put it in the claw machine and lost. She said she made a poor decision and wouldn't let it go. I had to explain to her that she didn't make a poor decision, that those things just aren't in her favor. Her mom told her it was basically gambling. KIM.

Country469

He's killed 3 deer, so its not really new. Now, this was by far the biggest deer of his life (smaller 8, 2.5 year old deer) since the biggest he's got is a little 3 point thing. He was shaking out the ass it was kinda cool to see him get buck fever. Looking back I gave him the OK to shoot at 65-70 yards broadside with the .243 so not a bad shot. Just one of those things you gotta learn. He aint ready to quit tho, he just gotta wait till nov now to hunt again.