Goff Thread

Country469

Talking in the back of Tigers back swing and like 4 wild playoff finishes already. Should be a good year in golf.

Hit the new m3 this weekend and I can pretty much assure you the launch monitor was juiced because I aint hitting them 290 carry, ever.

Country469

my misses were much more consistent on the monitor with twist face. My ball speeds were 4-5 mph more with the rouge tho, jail broken holmes

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I seriously don't have time to golf....when I don't golf, I get worse....when im worse, it's no fun and just pisses me off.

Sticking to bs scrambles.....

Country469

I got all the time in the world. Kid aint playing baseball cuz its kid pitch now and he is without a prayer to hit. Mom wants to focus on golf cuz he loves and I CAN PLAY TOO.

So we're joining a public course in march for 75/month pool/golf for family.

No excuses here other than why I didnt break 90

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Highschool baseball starts 2-26

On top of the travel ball for my 7s, 8s, 9s 11s and 14s

On top of my wife's club vball team with my daughter

Plus....nevermind....wtf difference does it make

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Its a horrid sport.

Drive 3 hours round trip to watch my daughter play front line only and serve

First game at 8:30, last game at 4....

And they play, then ref, then sit so you really can't even leave. Just stuck on a gym with 300.other ****ty parents

On the same day my son had an 8 am for his traveling soccer team.

**** this

Primo

fat and famous pablo
Both my daughter's have bad feet......

Not like clumsy...just not good enough to play at a college level. Which is fine......im not that dad, I just support what they want to do. Oldest is is working into the dental program, youngest is bright and happy

The boy, however, is a goddamn machine and has that extra gear. And while that sounds cool, I'm pretty okay with the bad feet thing. This youth athletics crap is just so much damn work....

Get a call about a roster spot on traveling soccer

Hitting clinic in two weeks. We've been hitting since October anyway

Get a call about a 3rd grade peewee football team.

All in the same month.....seriously....wtf is wrong with society we put our kids through this? That soccer dad told me they practice 3 days a week all year and they have something in goddamn buffalo.....

They're ****ing 8......

Primo

fat and famous pablo
I did....

We aren't playing soccer....hes done after this year anyway. We don't offer it at our school and wont. It'll be basketball in the winter

And we aren't playing football yet...

I'm just saying.....8 year olds playing soccer in buffalo or some ****

Morris

The Rookie
If we stay here, I hope my daughter drops everything for the powerlifting team once she hits 9th.