Goff Thread

Stretch19

Grow up
primo, if it were anyone else id be slightly concerned about your performance in the member guest after having only played 4 times of late...but youre an elite athlete so i not concerned in the slightest

Primo

fat and famous pablo
primo, if it were anyone else id be slightly concerned about your performance in the member guest after having only played 4 times of late...but youre an elite athlete so i not concerned in the slightest

I went 77/77 at my invitational my first tourney...

real talk...I'm better when I dont play and just try my hardest not to over swing and hit it straight

Joker

club championship this weekend. thought they might move me back to the black tees, but i'll be on the blues. i'll be the lowest handicap in my flight, gotta shoot for the gross win and the trophy. buddy of mine is gonna come caddie for me. should be fun

Stretch19

Grow up
im quite impressed with the predictions laid out yesterday by you two...sorry i let you down on the 18th

course was in great shape, it was sunny, hot and humid for about 13.5 holes...as we were standing on the 14th green andy looked up and said, that dont look good

we get to 15 and you can see the bottom falling out in the distance, we managed to get to 17 green before the first rain drops fell and figured, no big deal we just got 1 hole left

ended up sitting in the woods on 18 from like 645 to about 715, in an absolute down pour with some serious thunder/lightning going on...at one point i think all four of us just assumed it was a given we were going to get struck by lighting

rain let up considerably, so we decided to finish 18 as rivers of water ran through the split fairways on 18. i knew i needed birdie for a new career low or a par to tie, ended up blocking my approach shot right of the green into some pine straw, left me an awkward short sided chip that i proceeded to dump in the green side bunker and just like that my hopes and dreams were dashed

all and all it was great day though with some pretty good golf mixed in here and there

andy was pretty lights out with his hybrid off the tee, without question the strongest part of his game yesterday; he absolutely dominated me with fairways hit and though his irons werent as good, he also dominated me with GIR

short game/putting was difference though as i absolutely scrambled my ass off for the majority of the round...i had nine 1 putts and got up/down for par 5 times, while he struggled a bit with the unfamiliar bermuda greens...he played a much cleaner round overall and didnt lose a ball for the round, while i had two drops and got super lucky in a few instances that could have lead to 2-3 other lost balls

after managing to avoid death via lightning strike on 18, andy treated us to dinner at a decent local spot we happened upon near the course, no tacos were had but my burger was delightful

Joker

i was wondering what was going on. the grint live scoring had you guys through 17 for a long time