Goff Thread

AydenB00

The Rookie
I want a push cart. Lmk stretch

find one of the older sun mountain speed carts for cheap, with the pneumatic wheels not these cheap ass plastic crap out these days, best cart ive had for 15+ years. and if anything breaks sun mountain will send u the parts for free

huzzdog

retired
i'm in the market for a new bag.. all the oversize grips and the superstroke have the damn innards coming out my bag... can barely get the putter in and out anymore

huzzdog

retired
I do agree on the grips part, esp putter slots need to be bigger now. This isnt 1989
i am getting a cart bag instead of a stand bag... new ones tend to have an oversize slot for the putter.... some guys i've seen have a clip that attaches to the outside that seems to work pretty well

huzzdog

retired
so.. this weekend is my member guest. my handicap is reasonable if i play at all decent. my dad is playing with me and doesn't have a ghin number. he said when he played in an event earlier this year the assigned him a 23 based on his scores. what do i give him for number?

huzzdog

retired
on ghin.. you can input a handicap then do the slope at my course.. where he plays it's a 117.. my place is 135. if i put in 23 it makes him a 28 at my place... i think i'm doing it backwards. he must be like a 15 at his place and a 20 at mine

Country469

I'd go with a 15, and breathe easy. If you win at least you both played well. I hate this **** and its exactly why I didnt play in the member guest before

Country469

man, got out my track yest at 3:15, rolling on time like whoa.

Fresh tees, fresh gloves, fresh box of pro vs from a vendor

only back 9 open, been punched, front closed, punching in progress.

played back twice, 41 from white, 38 from blue, wtf?

either way, huge let down.

jobondur

Addicted to Softballfans
had a golf lesson Tuesday afternoon. guy tells me I have a nice swing but a hacker's grip and proceeds to change my grip. also told me my swing plane was a little shallow and that I wasn't finishing my swing. before the lesson i'm peppering the flag with my 8 iron. now i can't hit a shot to save my life, mainly because my grip feels horrible now.