Goff Thread

huzzdog

retired
also if anyone of you are wondering im bsically divorcing my current golf group to marry another that is more adult and betterr
smart.. i made that move this year. stopped waiting around on my boys who don't care about golf... started playing with all the retired guys.. better for business too

Country469

yeah 2 dudes who were better at golf, and are still solid 4 man teammates, but just going nowhere in life and always about themselves.

After 25 rounds with forgetting weed, not having much, or your wife not allowing you to bring it, I call bull**** and you're just a scavenger.

Country469

I was out at the course sat, with a semi well known A conference player, and played thru a group.

They remembered me hitting gas at softball but not the A player. Ears are a uniuque feature.

huzzdog

retired
yeah 2 dudes who were better at golf, and are still solid 4 man teammates, but just going nowhere in life and always about themselves.

After 25 rounds with forgetting weed, not having much, or your wife not allowing you to bring it, I call bull**** and you're just a scavenger.
word

huzzdog

retired
nobody golfing anymore? i took my son out for his bday yesterday.. played 18. shot my low round in 3 months.. the kid is good luck

Country469

ugh, it wasn't a long course, but we had two guys who were legit 300 plus every time. I don't think we had more than 180 into a green all day. Didnt make any long putts tho

huzzdog

retired
i played tuesday 9 holes and yesterday 18.. skip today.. play with the old guys friday AM. shot 77 yesterday.. made me happy

Joker

playing a new course on Saturday. Playing in the quarterfinals for the CGA interclub match play on Sunday

Stretch19

Grow up
i played our weekly game at jimmy town yesterday, shot 84, wasnt great but had a good time per usual...finished off the pineapple shine i made recently and ate the fruit which was delicious

44 on the front wasnt great, right from the parking lot to the 1st tee...took a double on #5 which wasnt good and then a double on 9 sitting 130 out from the fairway; back was much more better

playing next week at a new spot with a random dude from PA who is on his way to pinehurst for a big NLU event...he made a sunday bag and its been traveling the country and has even been carried overseas by random people...its pretty interesting

Last edited:

Joker

Joker, it looks like the second week in October is when I’ll be out there

xU6Ri2Zh.jpg

Country469

My wife said I join too many threads that are name calling and shaming, and you're a bad influence on me.

Lets get krunked and tear **** up.