Goff Thread

Country469

I don't think kids realizing parents need some alone time and adult interaction is neccess a bad thing. If you missed a lot of games to golf it would be one thing, but missing 3 games out of 423 a year like most kids play now aint that imo.

huzzdog

retired
I don't think kids realizing parents need some alone time and adult interaction is neccess a bad thing. If you missed a lot of games to golf it would be one thing, but missing 3 games out of 423 a year like most kids play now aint that imo.
except i'm the coach. and the other coach is out of town. so i'm not just letting my son down.. but an entire team

Stretch19

Grow up
i wear in XL in every brand polo that i own and the same can be said for Greyson

they are a high quality material with a good cut...i have a couple of their performance polos that is more of a synthetic material and then i have a heavier cotton one as well

Country469

A fresh ass FJ polo is about the best imo, I aint paying more than $30 for them now tho after I found that logo overrun site

Stretch19

Grow up
$27.50 after shipping when you do the 15% off code...greyson makes a real quality shirt

mystery boxes when you dont know who the MFG is going to be is a huge fail IMO...those short par4 or whatever boxes, nah im good on those