Goff Thread

hrdchrgin13

I can’t get my golf bros out to play the little par 3 tournament, my brother did come out and play but we stunk up the first 6 holes then shot -2 the rest.

We got paired with some old white guys that liked to burn it down and listen to a lot of random musics

hrdchrgin13

All this hot action in here

Sold my driver

Finished 4th in a par 3 tournament
Got our asses kicked in a scramble with some doots I know

Fun times

Joker

Won a scramble in some 20mph wind on Saturday. -14 on a par 70. We were booed, but **** em. It was legit

hrdchrgin13

Paired with some old weed smoking guys in the par 3. They were cruising around listening to 80s music all pretty good stuff. Towards the end of the round

Old guy 1 motions towards old guy 2 sitting in the cart and says “you know he’s gay”

I’m thinking wtf maybe he’s just ****ing with his buddy. I say “oh yeah” and laugh

Old guy says “yeah I didn’t know he was gay for a long time, but he is”

Once again in my head I’m like wtf I don’t care.

Old guy 1 says I didn’t know until that movie came out

He was talking about Freddie Mercury

Good stuff

Joker

Then we almost had to fight some dumbass teens.

There is a par 3 course that runs along 18. As we were going up 18 we saw these little ****bags driving over the green on the par 3. They drove over it twice and ran over the flag. The flag was sideways and cup was ripped up out of the green.

My buddy started yelling at them and they started to drive over. We called the clubhouse and they caught the kids.

Someone else had seen them playing bumper cars with the carts. One of the carts was all busted up. We had seen tire tracks in a bunker and spots on a few greens where it looked like someone slammed their putter into it.

Country469

that's worthy of violence agreed there.

if that was my home course maybe shooting them was justified too but it was the par 3 course

regular course its members duty to shoot there

hrdchrgin13

Ain’t nothing wrong with a lil bumper here and there, hell we have even pit maneuvered a cart once or twice but we have yet to run over greens or mud bog the sand traps

hrdchrgin13

Oh yeah.

We went to this place out in the boondocks probably a month ago. The carts are absolutely shot out. The one I was on the front bumper been knocked off and half the floorboard was cracked. You could feel the pos flexing going over bumps

hrdchrgin13

Dude is squirrelly, said we needed a small cooler. Probably only golf course that I know of that needs AAA to come rescue stranded golfers.

Place has some good holes tho. Par 3 that is all pond in front of the green.

Hard dogleg par 4 that you can try to trick shot over pines.

Slight dog leg left down hill, gotta lay up and pitch over a pond.

Long par 5 that is the devil, short is a bunch of brush, big bottom in the middle, narrow as hell

hrdchrgin13

I played a round this morning, not bad but my shanks trying to act up on the front 9. Played a stellar back 9 tho.

On #9 a par 3. I bladed one hrd right, then hit another right. Old guy on the putting green yelled wrong direction at me. lol

**** you old guy, you want these hands