Goff Thread

hedge

life takes guts
After some testing last night I found I like the chrome soft x but I hate the durability. What’s similar with better durability?

hrdchrgin13

I found a Bender golf glove the other day walking 9.

I forgot about it in my bag

$18 bucks for some American flag golf glove sweg

hrdchrgin13

If me and my brother could putt a little better we probably would’ve won our flight in the par 3 tournament last Thursday. We went +2 but left a lot on the dance floor. One of the better rounds I’ve had in awhile.

I was putting us close but couldn’t capitalize

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I got a new Precision Pro RGC laser the other day. This one has slope and a magnet for mounting in the cart. I should have saved the $220 or whatever. It is marginally better than the one I got for $75 about 6 years ago.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Had a tee time Saturday morning at a nice country club around the corner. Took my 6 year old to give mom a break. I called and made the time and told them I would have a rider they said no problem. Showed up and paid in the shop and told them the 6 year old was riding and wasn’t playing, no issues. Go the the putting green and putt for about 20 minutes. Get ready to tee off so drive over to the starter and he says we are actually teeing off on 10. He gave my little girl a high five and joked with her about taking it easy on me. Drive over to 10 and the starter tells me I have to pair up with another dude. Only 2 carts per group. I told him it wasn’t fair to the other player to have to all squeeze in the cart with all the stuff to keep her occupied. I told him I would just go figure it out in the pro shop. Anyway…..we were asked to leave. LOL.

Country469

Damn, I'm paying my 14 year old $5 to walk tonight so I save 2 cart fees.

Had a blind uphill shot sunday on a par 5 I somehow hit to a foot for eagle. We were paired up with this older couple, played from the super senior tees.

Joker

Had a tee time Saturday morning at a nice country club around the corner. Took my 6 year old to give mom a break. I called and made the time and told them I would have a rider they said no problem. Showed up and paid in the shop and told them the 6 year old was riding and wasn’t playing, no issues. Go the the putting green and putt for about 20 minutes. Get ready to tee off so drive over to the starter and he says we are actually teeing off on 10. He gave my little girl a high five and joked with her about taking it easy on me. Drive over to 10 and the starter tells me I have to pair up with another dude. Only 2 carts per group. I told him it wasn’t fair to the other player to have to all squeeze in the cart with all the stuff to keep her occupied. I told him I would just go figure it out in the pro shop. Anyway…..we were asked to leave. LOL.
Sounds like a place to never go to again

Joker

I played in a tourney Saturday and putted like ****. 37 putts. Missed 4 birdie putts under 10', three putted one of them.

Played Sunday and drained everything. Made 5 or 6 putts all in that 10' range. All were to save par though.

Golf is fun

Country469

per grint I hit the GIR 8 times sunday, I made 2 of those and 3 jacked twice.

the more putts I have, typically the more green I hit too ouch

hrdchrgin13

I went to a course I haven’t been to in a while. Fairways needed mowing, greens probably could’ve used a trim. Thick and soft

I should’ve been Putting with my driver

chile

Bad Ape
I played in a tourney Saturday and putted like ****. 37 putts. Missed 4 birdie putts under 10', three putted one of them.

Played Sunday and drained everything. Made 5 or 6 putts all in that 10' range. All were to save par though.

Golf is fun

musta been a saturday thing...scraped a 45 on the front 9...figured it couldn't get any worse than that, right? 52 on the back with two OB's. ****ing golf.