Goff Thread

hrdchrgin13

Me and Nephew teamed up in the par 3 and shot +1. I missed a chip in eagle from about 30yds out by about an inch on 18 that would’ve put us even.

Solid round for us, we started bogey bogey before we got our **** together

hedge

life takes guts
What was different about the 93 round?

Less sleep, work stress, muscle fatigue, extreme weather, right hips, too high could all be factors.

Country469

it was at a tougher course for sure, I shot 84 there yest and played ok.

first time in a while Ive felt zero confidence in anything

I'll probs not play for 10 days and then go on a heater at the beach

Country469

I have picked up 10 yards on the tee using this generic whip strip I got off amazon for $30

i do like 5 minutes of drills at lunch every day. Its made my swing longer and less slicey too, but brining in a 2 way miss now.

Joker

73 today. even par my last 2 rounds at my home course

won my 2nd round match play match 1 up with a birdie on 9 (started on 10)

hrdchrgin13

I bought a speed head and the spin is down but I still got an attack angle problem.

Let me hold a 2 iron, **** these drivers

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played Monday and Wednesday with my dad. TPC Treviso Bay and Tiburon Gold course. Both were awesome. Tiburon was one of the best I have ever played. Played god awful at TPC for a 95, I believe. Played my ass off on front 9 at Tiburon with a 40 on freshly punched greens. The wheels fell off on 3 consecutive holes on the back. Golf is hard.

hrdchrgin13

So far in the par 3 tourneys (best scores)

+1 with nephew (finished 3rd in our flight -4 won, -1 2nd)

+2 with my bro (tied 2nd, even won) course was setup very tough

+3 with golf homie ( even won, +1 tied 2nd& 3rd)

+3 with other golf homie that kinda sucks (don’t know the finish yet)

This all in the beer bracket flight, apparently I can keep teams respectable but I’m not elevating the squads

Last week some dudes in the 2nd flight shot -12

hrdchrgin13

Ole lady’s uncle shot a personal best 76 last Saturday. Monday before at a course around port st. Joe he shot a 98 and lost like 8 golf balls

hrdchrgin13

Father and son duo we were paired with last night were excellent players. -3 through 9, #10 they doubled

I was like wtf just happened, they been on fire

nam2212

Dr. Nick
The fairways at that Tiburon gold are wide as can be. There is no rough to stop a ball though. Mowed down to fairway length to all water and bunkers. Hit a bomb drive down the middle and it rolls all the way into a fairway bunker or into a lake.

Joker

Played a 2man scramble on Saturday. We shot -8 and so did another team. Everyone was waiting around getting ready for a playoff. The very last team comes in and posts a -11. I know it's hard to cheat in a 2man but it was horse****.

Joker

It was a shotgun. There were teams that shot in the upper 80s and low 90s. At one point there was a 2.5 hole gap a few groups behind us.