Goff Thread

Country469

I did enjoy the match play event where I played off a 6 and Sam played off a 27 and got more bumps than kid with chicken pox

Country469

I got 3 broski's meeting me in raleigh friday for a 3 day deal we've made up. Im there for a trade show and used some room points for those hoes.

first 2 days are practice rounds for me, its bermuda greens this weekend and its actually a pretty sizeable adjustment at times.

hrdchrgin13

ujGgOl9.jpg

hrdchrgin13

My homie trying to get me to come play softball Sunday, normally a golf day.

He said they are going to just draw numbers to play. Blind draw softball teams.

At 2, haven’t played in a while and in the heat of the day, heat strokes for days

Joker

Playing in the Longmont city championship this weekend. Played a dumb little 9 hole course today. Went around it twice and it took 5 hours. At least tomorrow and Sunday are on real courses

chile

Bad Ape
been playing LA, Ventura and other "away" courses (did get my first private course cherry popped) the last couple of weeks...not that excited about playing the home course anytime soon.

Last edited:

Joker

Played pretty bad on Friday with an 80 on a par 68, new course with some weird greens. Never had so many putts that broke the opposite of what I read.

Played good on Saturday, 75 on a real course. Putter was hot as balls.

Played like doo doo on Sunday. Had nothing off the tee on a tight tree lined course. Fast tricky greens with tucked pins. You get above the hole and it's almost always a 3 putt. 85 on a par 70.

hrdchrgin13

2 weeks ago hit my driver pure, no spin

Yesterday spin city with MJ Fox, me and golf homie lost to a 3some by 5 we didn’t bring our A game. It was more like our B - game

hedge

life takes guts
25 MPH winds and very hard playing surfaces due to lack of rain made it difficult. I managed to keep my score to 92, which I didn’t think was bad.

hrdchrgin13

We played our local pasture after failing to get a tee time at a pretty nice course. Greens are mostly green again but man they are hard as a brick.

I chipped a 60 pretty high in front of the pin and the ***** rolled 10’ past

They severely need punching and sanding