Goff Thread

Joker

lost my league's match play championship today. i had to give the guy 2 strokes. he beat me 2 and 1 with a birdie on 17. we were both -2 after 17

hrdchrgin13

5 teams turned in Even last week all tied for 1st, then our +1 and then like +3 and a +5

This week we were even up until #7 and I went mia for the next 5 holes, my right side stiffened up like a mug. We were +4 after 12 then I finally came back around and made some nice putts to birdie 4 of the last 6 to get us back even.

I was happy until I seen everyone decided to be assholes this week and turn in some bull****

-5, -4, -3, then our even.

hrdchrgin13

Dudes we paired up with, one of them was trying out cross hand grip

Dude sunk putts all around the greens, they weren’t in our flight. Not that it matters

Country469

This dude I got paired with at one of the munis in NC played cross handed. He was a ginger with iron covers tho. He probs shot 110. I bested him with 78

Country469

instinctual putting has been helping me as opposed getting over it for too long. No practice strokes, etc. Just identify the line and putt.

Joker

i hit a club the other day with a jumbo grip. felt really easy to control. i'm gonna mess around with that