Goff Thread

chile

Bad Ape
for me, it was diamana TB's and they felt really good. i'll probably spring for one in my 3W as it gave me better results (dispersion and distance) with the same junk swing. i'll let the driver stay as is with the ADHD5 for now.

hrdchrgin13

I played Sunday for the first time in about a month, driver was worm burning all day except on 18 when I crushed it. Like wtf you been

Couldn’t get putts to fall either but still managed to play pretty good round for me. Irons were where they need to be

hrdchrgin13

My homie duck hooked 2 drives straight at some people, next hole I hit one that started spinning towards a tree in front of them. It went through clean and landed between the cart and the guy

I yelled a late fore cause I was certain the pine tree was going to knock it down

hrdchrgin13

@hedge the other day you were talking pre and routines

Total war is pretty good, I had some high stim **** stimlord a while back that I liked, gorilla mode was a dud for me that hype wasn’t there.

Still my favorite bi and tri routine, nasty pump. Kris Gethin’s DTP workout. Although I think the rest of the workout plan sucks. It’s simple though and the workouts go quick.

Superset Cable curl/tricep extension 40/40 30/30 20/20 10/10 10/10 then skullcrushers/barbell curl 10/10 10/10 20/20 30/30 40/40 followed by ab workout or cardio, supposed to rep weight that you are almost at failure the last reps.

For golf **** stretches, paloff presses and whatnot.

Kris also has a 12 week trainer but it’s a lot of **** to look over

You can google musclepharm workouts and they had workouts of the day **** for a while

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played on Tuesday with a friend in town for the week. Bombed the driver all day long. Only missed a couple fairways. Pulled a lot of mid and long iron shots left. No real draw, just pulled the damn things. Lost a ball on 16 and a ball on 17 for double/triple. I just want one round this year where it all comes together. No 3 putts.

hrdchrgin13

The other day I had one of my best rounds of the year and I didn’t hit my driver well at all. Iron play was on point, bump and run game was stout, putting was in the vicinity of where it needed to be

hrdchrgin13

I kicked the golf homies asses yesterday, I played well for me but still doubled way to many holes.

I think I pulled my calf muscle from all the ass kicking

travishardman

Here hedge this is a basic chart for driver distances. If you know some of your numbers you can find out your optimal distance conditions. But also take it with a grain of salt and don't try to launch at 20 degrees

PingOptimalChart.png
It's great to hear from you. 200 yards is a good driver distance for an average recreational player.

Country469

200 is average for a 59 year old man who plays 3 times a year in a scramble maybe.

If you aint carrying it at least 240-250 you are giving up distance

Country469

if you don't play golf at least once a month on average you aren't a golfer imo.

Lots of out of shape people who can't bench their body weight but the aint lifters either

hedge

life takes guts
I can’t bench my body weight but I can hit farther than the average distance.

Joker is right tho. The average distance for a scratch golfer is 250 yards.