Goff Thread

nam2212

Dr. Nick
So the paid Grint membership no longer includes a handicap? I just signed up for another year a couple days ago. Why would anyone pay for it now?

nam2212

Dr. Nick
I don’t understand the use for the Grint now. Evidently they are negotiating a discount with USGA. We will see how much that is if it is worth it.

hrdchrgin13

A polo shirt

My 14y/o nephew joined us the other day for his first round, he can hit a 5 wood well. Made some good contact with a few wedges.

Distance control nowhere to be found also can’t aim for ****, he did manage to roast us

“Why should I take advice from y’all? Y’all aren’t any good.”

Country469

I have 3 pairs of J's do don't get me wrong..............but they look goofy af with shorts, and they don't wear well for walking at all

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Not much golf happening for me this time of year. Tee times booked out weeks in advance and $160 rounds at the local public goat track. Our friends are long time friends of Al Bumbry and his family. I think he is coming in a few weeks and they want me to play golf with him. I already got his 2nd year card and a bat memorabilia card to get him to sign.

hrdchrgin13

Any of you want a callaway heavenwood epic speed or an epic 2H

I think both are on regular flex shafts the hybrid is on a Recoil can’t remember the HW

HW in great condition hybrid very used but not beat up

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Played 9 holes on Saturday. The wind was blowing so hard it made the entire round suck. Also played late in the day and those gold colored Vice balls are impossible to see. I lost balls that I thought for sure were in the fairway.

hrdchrgin13

Me and the bad golf homie teamed up to lose by 3 strokes to my brother and other golf homie

They played a good front 9 but we rallied back on the back 9, missed some putts that should’ve fell but o well. BGH still trying unnecessary 60 degree flops and ****.

hrdchrgin13

Saturday went to the cow pasture, some bros teeing off in front of us

One guy skulls his drive. Other guy says “cutting grass this time of year”

Good roast I’ve never heard that before

hrdchrgin13

2 man Scrambling with the homies, homie almost made it a whole round without attempting the unnecessary flop shot

17-3/4s holes in he tried it and it was glorious

50-60ish yard missile into the clubhouse

Redsfan

Went to Topgolf yesterday with some friends. I forgot how much I like to golf. First swings in like 7 years. Took about 30 swings just to start hitting it good again. About to re-retire from softball and start golfing again. Haha

Joker

Went to the range on Friday, it was almost 60°. Felt good to swing. Couldn't see where anything landed in the snow though.

Redsfan

Got out yesterday and played 18. Got up to mid 50's here in central Ohio. Jekyll and Hyde round. Had one birdie and few pars and a bunch of bogeys or more. Definitely can tell I haven't been playing for a long time.

Joker

Played 9 last Friday and again on Monday. Greens were **** but still got to play. Tried out my driver at 44.25" and I like it. Probably going to cut the Ventus down.