Goff Thread

chile

Bad Ape
the rain we had really ****ed up some fairways at two of my regular courses...not sure how they're gonna get those in shape for spring.

Redsfan

Got out again yesterday. Hit the ball much better than last week. Putter let me down. Greens were slow last week. Fast yesterday. Gotta love February in Ohio

hrdchrgin13

I hit a big nasty hook of a drive on a par 4 yesterday, hit a 5 iron on my second shot that stopped about a 1’ from the hole

It was a helluva shot

Joker

Courses are starting to open here. Played another 9 on Sunday. It was windy, a good 1-2 club wind. Hit a 9i from 115 at one point then a 8i from 175.

Got to 8 and the wind picked up to like 30mph. I hit a 25' putt that was dying right next to hole. The wind pushed it 10' past the hole.

nam2212

Dr. Nick
Any of y’all watch the LIV tourney this past weekend? The golf wasn’t as good but it was an interesting format.

hrdchrgin13

Team :checks notes: majestics all the way

What the hell are teams for anyway? Where’s the matching jerseys or golf bags or something

But really

I watched about 4 holes, seen that dude dominating and changed the channel

hrdchrgin13

I tried to help out my nephew a bit yesterday, he don’t give 0 hecks about advice, his homie takes some tips well though.

My nephew address the ball like it’s a wasp nest, upright and damn near leaning back like he’s scared of the ball exploding

hrdchrgin13

Since this place is popping and whatnot

My brother and pops played against nephew and his friend, B&P up 15 strokes going into the 18th hole nephew’s friend said “let’s play this one for all the marbles.”

They ended up both bogeying the hole, nephew asked “what’s the tie breaker. “ My brother tossed the ball about 50’ from the pin, first to make it in wins

Nephew sunk the first putt

The end

Until they got home and brother beat my nephew with jumper cables

Redsfan

I got out yesterday. 39 degrees when I teed off on 1. 50 degrees by the time I finished. Had the entire course to myself. Played 18 in 2 hr 45 min.

Redsfan

Played again Monday. First time I've finished an entire 18 using only one golf ball in a long time. Haha

hrdchrgin13

Me and terrible golf homie lost to golf homie and my brother

They are up 2-1 on us, hard to beat a team when they are sinking 30’ birdie putts. Everytime we thought we could gain on them they would pull a putt out of their ass to shut the door