Good cleats

Hiltz

Built for comfort
wearing the older Trout mids or NB 4040v6 now, and i love them both. They have the hard plastic. the NB was better for plantar fasciatis.

I switched to NB molded cleats after a nasty bout of plantar fasciitis. Stepping on a little pebble felt like I was dying and NB cleats were the only ones with a solid plate that came in E width.

Just realized this is a resurrected 6 month old thread, lol

Keep the conversations going before this place completely dies.

hitless45

Addicted to Softballfans
I switched to NB molded cleats after a nasty bout of plantar fasciitis. Stepping on a little pebble felt like I was dying and NB cleats were the only ones with a solid plate that came in E width.

Keep the conversations going before this place completely dies.
Unfortunately this may be inevitable

nike33kjk

Addicted to Softballfans
I found a great deal on Salomon Speedcross 5 GTX around Christmas ($90). Just hope the hype is real. Always had cleats for outfield so I hope the traction holds up.

Big-Tony

I found a great deal on Salomon Speedcross 5 GTX around Christmas ($90). Just hope the hype is real. Always had cleats for outfield so I hope the traction holds up.
I got some of these at the end of season last year, and I noticed that I would have make sure I knocked out the grass after coming in from the outfield otherwise I wouldn't have much traction running the bases. And it was more of an issue for the later games when the grass was wet or it when it had rained recently.

D-ROCK13

new balance trails 4 life. only time I've had any issue with traction, was playing on a dirt infield, during a torrential downpour. Sometimes grass or mud will build up when it's wet out too

ShortYellowBus

I’ve been staring at the Harper 7 Elite Low molded cleats. Thinking about getting them.

Has anyone tried them yet? I’m thinking about trying them. I don’t know what the Hover cushioning technology is, but if it’s good I’d like to try it out.

john07

I’m impressed with Guardian Baseball Blaze shoes. My son has used these baseball cleats, and he loves the lightly padded insole, which allows him to perform better on the field.