cucuy16

Addicted to Softballfans
26 oz Og connexion $120 sold for asking
27oz tri shell $70
28oz syn2 $100
28oz og redline $90
no cracks or waves in any of these.
Not sure on my prices ..... obo
would also trade any combination for asa blackout, utrip z ri or maybe liberty advanced 13"
Having trouble with pics but can text them if you leave #

Last edited:

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Is that the Connexion ST1-Z? $120 seems pretty high for these as well considering you can no longer use them in singlewall metal leagues
Which Trishell (STS1/2-green, STS3-orange, STS4-blue, STS6-blue) I would think anything over $50 for one of these is too much.
JJ

johnny fitz

Addicted to Softballfans
Yep mine too. 914 707 3300 curiosity pics. And I've seen a few cxn go in the 100 range recently so its not an outlandish price.

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Connexions are good in my singlewall leagues

Your lucky you do not play against me cause I'd call you on that bat in a heartbeat. Back in 2008 ASA changed the the ST1Z & ST2Z from singlewall to multiwall. If you look on the ASA certified equipment website those bats are officially listed as multi-wall.

If you league is allowing those bats in a singlewall league it really isn't a singlewall league. They mise well include all the Worth EST's and other multiwalls.

Don't get me wrong, I love that bat. It's just anybody that has access to a computer or smartphone can look it up and tell you its a multiwall bat.

baseman

in your face nancy grace
Call it out all you want. If his league allows it then it allows it. On the bat it says single wall.

clementeunknown

Addicted to Softballfans
Is that the Connexion ST1-Z? $120 seems pretty high for these as well considering you can no longer use them in singlewall metal leagues
Which Trishell (STS1/2-green, STS3-orange, STS4-blue, STS6-blue) I would think anything over $50 for one of these is too much.
JJ

Are you buying anything from him? Who called the price police?

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Are you buying anything from him? Who called the price police?

he did, actually.

Most of the ST1Z/ST2Z I've seen sold on this board are for <$100. I'm just trying to help ya all out. If your specific league allows it then that's great and it's a great bat. Just saying 99% of the singlewall leagues out there that use the ASA certified list of approved bats will not allow this bat in singlewall play.

adunn83

Jesus saves!
I use mine in a singlewall league. Doesn't mean much when we use a PST Max also. I don't seen an issue with a mint ST1z going for $120ish. <$100 would be far from mint, IMO.

Joker

he did, actually.

Most of the ST1Z/ST2Z I've seen sold on this board are for <$100. I'm just trying to help ya all out. If your specific league allows it then that's great and it's a great bat. Just saying 99% of the singlewall leagues out there that use the ASA certified list of approved bats will not allow this bat in singlewall play.

so much wrong here

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Maybe it's just a Northern California thing but there are absolutely no singlewall leagues out here that would allow a ST1-Z, however, There are a number of "all metal" leagues where this bat can be used. I think a lot of people get confused between the two

I'm not saying $120 is an outrageous price, i just thought it was on the high side for SBF. LOOKS LIKE IN THE PAST 6 months or so these were selling in the $80-$125 range (hence $125 being on the high side)

smoke

50AAA USA National Champs
Santa Rosa has a singlewall league and they are legal, and last time I checked, it was still in nor-cal. Mint St1-z's go for 170 all day long also. SMOKE