Need Help Got a question for the Board

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
image-926.jpg

Let me do it. Nothing to hide

cooper1

NGTG - beware of Apple voucher sales
No reason for me to hide anything or sell broken bats, I got an Easton bat deal, I could have turned these into 2016 Helmers instantly BUT I hooked you up for 225$ shipped for both of these bats.....Well because that's what I do, hook board bros up. That's why I have more deals than damn near everyone on this site. Not by ripping people off

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
never said you were ripping me off or hiding anything...said that via our texts as well
just undisclosed issues and that is all, i would have just moved them but there are issues you didnt mention

you said there was nothing wrong with them besides rattle on 28oz (which has paint/crack issue) and that the end cap on the 27 was tight (it has separation)

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
bats are the ones he sent me, no i did not hit them before wanting to undo deal
was at GSL in Perris BLD saturday and with my kids until i texted photos and video asking for him to explain damage on sunday morning
he had already decided not to refund anything by this point, i never had a chance to accept or reject that offer

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i am not defending myself for not disclosing why i really wanted to undo bat deal, lesson learned, i would have accepted the $205 back at that point because of that...

fact remains that there is undisclosed issues with bats when i asked if there were ANY else to point out and would not have purchased in first place if disclosed

i understand the 28oz paint issue being overlooked, its hard to pick up but still there
the 27 end cap is really plain to see

ichiromoco

Addicted to Softballfans
Everything aside.

I will say the paint crack if it was not disclosed would be a legit reason to undo the deal...

The end cap separation seems very minor if at all given the number of swings on it.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
The irony is that you wanted "to avoid this BS", but because of your lies it has caused this BS.

i dont disagree...i am not defending that,just saying there IS, no matter what I said, undisclosed issues with bats

specifically, the 27oz was said to have "tight" end cap when i asked about anything else besides field rash

bd22_pub

BBAT #16
Go back to step 1: seller did not describe bats adequately enough.

These "lies" wouldn't have occurred if seller would have been upfront. JMO

Good luck to both parties

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
OK... It is now time to just end this. No Harm. No Foul. Nobody bad mouthing anyone at all. Let's all just agree that the bats get shipped back no matter what. What amount can we agree upon for refund? He paid $225. Cost of shipping 20. So there is the 20$ return shipping to consider. What is the rule on who pays for return shipping on an undone deal Mods?

I will throw $10 paypal at whomever agrees on a number first. Dead Serious.

And both guys IMHO are GTG in my book. Crack and Separation were mistakenly overlooked. And a mis-spoken excuse for undoing the deal caused a little SBF Drama for the week. Let's get this done.

wcoastsoftball

OK... It is now time to just end this. No Harm. No Foul. Nobody bad mouthing anyone at all. Let's all just agree that the bats get shipped back no matter what. What amount can we agree upon for refund? He paid $225. Cost of shipping 20. So there is the 20$ return shipping to consider. What is the rule on who pays for return shipping on an undone deal Mods?

I will throw $10 paypal at whomever agrees on a number first. Dead Serious.

And both guys IMHO are GTG in my book. Crack and Separation were mistakenly overlooked. And a mis-spoken excuse for undoing the deal caused a little SBF Drama for the week. Let's get this done.

Return shipping is on the person who made the mistake IMO...which in this case is the buyer for initiating the return process with a lie. If he was not happy with the condition from the start, then telling it as it was would have resulted in full responsibility on the seller.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I have texted him this whole week trying to get this worked out, I have stated I would accept the $205 back and I eat cost of shipping to me and back because I was not honest, my bad to begin with

glad everyone enjoyed my **** show

frontagerdmaui

White Samoan
still nothing...

If you have tbe address, ship the bats. Initiate the transaction. Post a tracking number and delivery confirmation is a must at this point. When tracking shows they were received by Cooper1 then you can politely ask for the $205. At that time, I will PP you $10 for taking the first step to clean this up. Props to both parties for not going overboard with the situation.

Also, a learning experience for other members on how deals need to be done or undone.

Thanks westcoast for the clarification.

phxraida15

Addicted to Softballfans
Naw Coop has to refund the money if BGF is willing to eat the shipping. It's like Coop is buying the bats. Just my opinion. The whole deal is a cluster****.

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
i will send back, i will video the bats and post the shipping info too...

good times for sure!

i think every time i list, sell, or buy stuff i will send or post video of the product lol

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Sig confirmation gives you more I think. Or I am completely off base. It's 50-50.

stork

Rocky Mountain Oyster aka DirtDog
Could be weighted with marbles. ;) But yeah. I just thought there was like more insurance that comes with it. Like you get $50 with priority, thought there was an preset higher amount with sig conf.
I did say I could be off base.

bpierce208

Addicted to Softballfans
No, it's the other way around. You get a free signature with like $500 insurance I believe it is now. I think it used to be lower.