Great customer service!!

kamaaina1

Great customer service Rawlings!!

Just a shout-out to Rawlings customer service. I asked a few questions about custom gloves through their contact page, and in less than a minute, I had answers to my questions. Unheard of in these times of “customer-no-service”.

bigmac25

Extra Hitter
If they were questions pertaining to older gloves.... i hope they were right :)
I've heard some pretty weird info come from the phone number. 1 guy frequents the boards and knows his stuff..... everyone else... not so much... Regardless of being GOOD info or not - thats excellent they are so quick and on the ball!! Good on Rawlings!

Wally Gator

Starting Player
That's nice to hear. Rawlings' parts dept. is also excellent in both service and product. Mizuno contact people - not so good. I put in a question about Mizuno Strong Oil and tried to make it simple - is it vaseline based or wax based, or something else? I didn't ask for the secret recipe. I received no response. Then I got a follow-up survey and I re-stated my question in addition to letting them know no one answered it - crickets.

yankees23

Addicted to Softballfans
That's nice to hear. Rawlings' parts dept. is also excellent in both service and product. Mizuno contact people - not so good. I put in a question about Mizuno Strong Oil and tried to make it simple - is it vaseline based or wax based, or something else? I didn't ask for the secret recipe. I received no response. Then I got a follow-up survey and I re-stated my question in addition to letting them know no one answered it - crickets.
RAWLINGS parts use to be much better. They use to be willing to make you webs if you wanted in any color/style. No so much anymore.