Green dbu reviews?

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I'm going to be sending in my yellow, really never did get real hot. So is the new one better or just the same bat with new paint?

GL0cK

Addicted to Softballfans
I thought the yellow DB was the best bat Combat has made in a long time. The Green one to me is very similar in feel, but personally I think the Portent is the best from this years stuff.

Darracq

I'm going to be sending in my yellow, really never did get real hot. So is the new one better or just the same bat with new paint?

I wonder if they would give you the wanted. my wanted was a lot better than the db you have.

UTEFAN

I have put 200-250 on my 14 DBU and it's hot 6-7 lines of tracking and it also has some webbing going on. Sad thing is with the new bats is how fast they break right now I have 5 game ready bats

ball go far

Addicted to Softballfans
I have put 200-250 on my 14 DBU and it's hot 6-7 lines of tracking and it also has some webbing going on. Sad thing is with the new bats is how fast they break right now I have 5 game ready bats

get an og av for bp

J2009

Boom !!!!!
I thought the yellow DB was the best bat Combat has made in a long time. The Green one to me is very similar in feel, but personally I think the Portent is the best from this years stuff.

Mine never really got to great it's ok, and mine with 300 swings has a lot of webbing and tracking and 1 really big line track and a rattle. So I was hoping my new one will be a lot better.

MaMaLuLu

Addicted to Softballfans
how's the handle flex on the new Green DBU? looking to get one but I prefer the handle stiffness of the og AV to most of the new combats

Flyman

GEAUX TIGERS!!
This makes me sad. I have a DBU that isn't broken in yet that I have had a chance to swing. Now I have to lower my expectations :(.

Geezer000

Addicted to Softballfans
I like my Green DBU. It has 300 hits and keeps up to my 100hit Assault 3. It does have some handle flex but can only really be felt on hits off the end cap area.

J2009

Boom !!!!!
This makes me sad. I have a DBU that isn't broken in yet that I have had a chance to swing. Now I have to lower my expectations :(.

Maybe I got a crap one, bc my buddy did the adv staff last year and all of his hit great and his wanted was lights out.

matty12

Coach
My yellow dbu was great after about 40-50 cuts (28oz.) But my 28 oz wanted never really felt great, but the wanted swung way heavier to me and I'm sure that had something to do with it, I just wasn't barreling them up as often as my db probably. My 28 oz AV is still tops of the three, but nearly dead, boohoo!

bombs13

Addicted to Softballfans
So which would you pick if you can get the Portent the wanted or the derby boy I was a huge z2000 fan but will be swinging combat this season.

GL0cK

Addicted to Softballfans
So which would you pick if you can get the Portent the wanted or the derby boy I was a huge z2000 fan but will be swinging combat this season.

If I had only one Combat to swing, I would pick the Portent. But I like a one piece bat and a mild end load.

G Rat

Baller on a Budget
How are the Green and the yellow DBs doing with USSSA compression testing, especially with the zippers?

eric89074

Addicted to Softballfans
I got a yellow DB as replacement for my broken yellow DB. It was fire before breaking. Great out of the wrapper but starts to change after 100 good hits.