Gsl leaving utrip?

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just saw a Facebook post from our local gsl director saying he was ending his partnership with utrip. Is this all of gsl?

Country469

Cliff was let go by Utrip, but will still be running his own 3rd party assoc and ****.

If yall thought GSL and utrip ****ing each other was nice for softball, you were wrong. utrip needs all the head on comp they can get

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
I thought they were running gsl like a minor league and trying things out there before implementing them for utrip.

I'm glad they aren't bringing the dhh to utrip. I hate that rule. No e team should have the chance to hit 4 homeruns, or d 6, etc.

JStout863

Softball is Dumb
Cliff was not "let go" by USSSA.

They could not reach an agreement on their partnership moving forward. Their contract was over and Cliff decided that it was best for him to part ways and go about things on on his own.

mikalmonroe

Power Hitter(in Bucyrus!)
And the GSL name will be decided on by Federal Courts, and should be given back to its rightful owner, Cliff Majni. One Nation Softball will kick off and has on of the largest tourneys in the country on 31 turf fields for the Money all Mojo! 300+ teams and nearly 700 games in a weekend plus Friday! #jointhenation #onenationsoftball

jbo911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why would you think he's the rightful owner? Have you seen the partnership paperwork?