GTFO v.3.0

Rega17

'MERICA
Speaking of freedom I'll just brag a lil.. came up to Rome last weekend and double dipped to win the ship. It was nice getting to talk to only worth 10 while I was up there.

softballin101

Addicted to Softballfans
GTFO, what is up? I haven't been on in a while, just trying to see if yall might have played in some tournaments also. Also, I missed out on the military world tournament this year and was curious about who all would want to go down and play in the E or D world tournament. If say, wink, Jim, Justin, Onlyworth10, Strawberry, Adamal, and Bruce all came out and brought someone, we could have 15 players or so. I know that state was this weekend and you have to play in a NIT, but it might be a matter of talking to the director to work something out, I don't know. I also don't know if you try to get picked up, if a team already plays in NIT and the state tournament if the roster is frozen or only if they win it all. Also, shout out to Southland for winning it last year. They must have a really good squad as many rings as they be winning.

Strawberry

Shin Killer
Gtfo is getting pushed aside all the time. Everybody is either busy or not wanting to play. Or playing already with a team.

Camp

Giving Bitches Complexes
Just thought I'd let you guys know a former GTFOer got himself a ring this Sunday in PCB ;)