Has anyone hit the new Flex?

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
Hit up Smarkley here on SBF, he is the guy to talk to about the new Anderson bats & I know he swings the Flex. I swung his (27.2 oz scale weight) a number of times but it was just way too light & balanced for my taste. It actually felt like a 25 oz bat. You definitely need to go up an oz or two, my guess is that I would of been more at home with a 30 oz (I usually swing a 27 oz end load). I did not like the ting sound it made but it did hit up there with the other new bats on the market (Ultimate Weapon, Salvo Scandium) & it will probably be the more durable option.
JJ

sleepin4matty

Management Material
I have one...it's ok, hate the ping. Picked up an OG Nano and now the flex is just sitting in the bag. It's very very balanced. Distance is fine and its very easy to find the SS but just not my cup of tea

smarkley3

Certified Trap Hoe
Hit up Smarkley here on SBF, he is the guy to talk to about the new Anderson bats & I know he swings the Flex. I swung his (27.2 oz scale weight) a number of times but it was just way too light & balanced for my taste. It actually felt like a 25 oz bat. You definitely need to go up an oz or two, my guess is that I would of been more at home with a 30 oz (I usually swing a 27 oz end load). I did not like the ting sound it made but it did hit up there with the other new bats on the market (Ultimate Weapon, Salvo Scandium) & it will probably be the more durable option.
JJ

Spot on JJ

highflyout

just got it myself used it in our indoor league with super mush ball. with that being said this bat crushes. I got the 30oz swings like a 28
whole team loves it cant wait to get it outside and see what she can really do

east bay j

The Polish Hammer
The 2017's are more endloaded--they claim to have added a 1/2 oz el. If you like the 2015's go to closeout..... NIW on sale for $80 (30oz only)