Have a hotter lineup?

Emeehan

[GALLERY=media, 35015]16373672561544817122101900496090 by Emeehan posted Nov 19, 2021 at 7:16 PM[/GALLERY]Who's got a hotter lineup??

OG Miken Freak +
2016 Monsta Torch
2017 Easton Baker Flex
2019 LS Lloyd
Miken Heavy Metal
LS APG (one piece)
Adidas Ruckus 12
2020 Demarini Nautalai EL

Last edited:

ShortYellowBus

Make your photo viewable to the public. It’s set to private. Only admins and yourself are able to view whatever your posted.

There’s also a Bat Collections thread here. You can search for it and post your pics there for more views.

5B933D49-4B87-42ED-AF13-9F812DD8915E.png

dunno

Imo, its not the bat but the batter.
There's a guy with all the best senior bats, watches all the hitting vids and flew to FL for a clinic.
Thing is he's morbidly obese, doesn't like to stretch or take the Dr. seriously.
Just doesn't figure out why he can't get near the fence or guys don't want to run for him....

Emeehan

Imo, its not the bat but the batter.
There's a guy with all the best senior bats, watches all the hitting vids and flew to FL for a clinic.
Thing is he's morbidly obese, doesn't like to stretch or take the Dr. seriously.
Just doesn't figure out why he can't get near the fence or guys don't want to run for him....

Definitely true, the greatest bat ever can't fix a bad swing. Just like to hear other ball players opinions. Not to mention what I swing well may not fit another player's game. Just a fun discussion, maybe I will hear or learn something new?

Emeehan

I was thinking the same. I don’t see dirt wear on some of those end caps . Or maybe he hits home runs all the time and the bat never hits the dirt. Nice collection BTW

Few of them have less than 25 swings. Ls z1000, & Nautalai I just picked up in trade have only seen BP, no games. I used mostly the APG & Ruckus 12 this past year. If you put a good swing on either bat you will be a very tough out. Just cleaned them up for the picture. Only an indoor tournament or two until next year.

andy-rockstar

Living for the Cit-ay
This forum used to basically be an Pinterest site for dudes who wanted to show off their bats and gloves like family photos, and trade tips on how to do cool tape jobs on bat handles. All those dudes hit middle age and moved on to something else for their online jollies.