Have to brag on my team

bigcountry77

Addicted to Softballfans
Tonight my mens league team is finally on the winning track. Last year same team went 0-8 this year so far we are 4-4 with 1 game to go. That's not a bad turn around from last year. The 4 losses that we do have could have been wins but we had stupid mistakes at key time or we only had 9 guys for an 11 player field. I'm not making excuses just saying that we should have won more that what is shown. Our team has turned a 180 in just a few months and I'm very proud to be there coach.

swingnmiss

#1 IN YOUR HEARTS
Tonight my mens league team is finally on the winning track. Last year same team went 0-8 this year so far we are 4-4 with 1 game to go. That's not a bad turn around from last year. The 4 losses that we do have could have been wins but we had stupid mistakes at key time or we only had 9 guys for an 11 player field. I'm not making excuses just saying that we should have won more that what is shown. Our team has turned a 180 in just a few months and I'm very proud to be there coach.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
clapping-gif.gif

Had to be done.

thepiombino

Addicted to Softballfans

Hopefully next year you can take the next step and win those close games...or at least get a full squad for every game.

S20

DeMarini Rep
if that's you in your avy then i have to ask if you are a softball player or a f'n nascar driver :confused:

Can't help that we have a LOT of sponsors. And they all get the love.:cool:

Sorry our uniforms aren't up to your standards.:rolleyes:

BATTLEBORN

Addicted to Softballfans
Yea well my team went 10-0 last season, moved up two leagues and we are now 1-6 beat that for a good year. Haha