Hawk Baseball Custom Gloves

Molina34

Starting Player
Hello folks:

I come to offer my glove line, I've been around for some time but this is my first selling here on this forum. I have Maurahashi leathers available (kip and Steerhide) at a price of $220 for a Kip glove and $185 for a Steerhide. I accept Paypal and delivery is within 4 weeks of receiveing payment and confirming the specs. I do not have a website and sells are made trough me.

I have a wide pocket model available for you softball enthusiast that you might like. The gloves are made in Taiwan. Any questions I'm here to help. You can send me a message or an email to [email protected] or [email protected]

IMG_302082012989034_zpss26qhnyj.jpeg

B2B7E43441E0897E33610C0B37A44F70_zpsbv67oqy3.jpg

IMG_20141031_231238_zps8ovsdpbm.jpg

IMG_302062305316916_zpslvrrtyuk.jpeg

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
Buyer beware. Customer of mine has been out $220 for one of these gloves for nearly a year. No glove, no refund. Be aware.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
First clue is that the guy has zero feedback. Second should be that he stating these are made in Mexico. The gloves in the pic are most def not made in Mexico. Most likely Tiawan. My guess is fake pics.

davisrelacing

The Other Guy
First clue is that the guy has zero feedback. Second should be that he stating these are made in Mexico. The gloves in the pic are most def not made in Mexico. Most likely Tiawan. My guess is fake pics.

The ad does state that they are made in Taiwan. My customer did not order through this ad but through social media.

Crusty

Addicted to Softballfans
I contacted him and although he stated in OG thread they were made in Tiawan when I contacted him he said they come outta Mexico. So either they had a manufacturer change since pics or something isn't adding up. Cause these do not look like Mexican made gloves. And he specifically told me that is where they are made. After talking to him I grew sceptical and I am
Almost wondering if pics in this thread are fake...not 100% though. I would just tell anyone prior to purchasing one make sure to contact him make your own judgement and get the full story.